Congratualtions Davethailand !

Kerryd

davethailand finally bit the bullet and became a TV sponsor !

(does this mean the price of drinks is going to go up at the Blues Factory ?) :o

I think the fine print in the sponsorship contract also calls for large discounts on drinks for TV members ! :D

Congrats Dave. Bye the way, if that reprobate Duncan Stern still pops in now and then, tell him Hi from Seonai :o

As far as i know Duncan stopped coming to the club about 3 or more years ago. He's just mentioned my partner Chris as well as the club in the latest Nightmarch. :D

heading to Pattaya for the first time in a couple of months, I like my live music so i'll have to check the blues factory out. :D

I think the fine print in the sponsorship contract also calls for large discounts on drinks for TV members !
Thanks very much, :o

I'm sure i could work something out regarding TV members.

ive got an idea, 60% drink discount for all TV members.....................

...............then an extra 40% if they finish the drink!!! :D:D

Thanks very much, :D

I'm sure i could work something out regarding TV members.

I had opened a topic in a new window and when I went to look at it, I saw your banner.

For a brief second, I thought you were sponsoring the RAIN thread :D

I thought, why the hel_l would dave want to sponsor that thread ? Then I realized of course, that it was the Forum you were sponsoring, not just the RAIN thread :o

Hi Dave, God, didn't know Duncan had stopped going to the club!!! Haven't seen him in 4 years myself.

Check out my party thread in Bedlam and see if you can make it over. Nothing a s good as your place, but friendly.

Keep up the good work mate.

Seonai