Thaksin takes to Facebook to offer respect to Mandela, spite to opponents

webfact

Mandela was offered release from prison in 1994 if he renounced terrorism. He refused to do so and therefore had to spend another six years before he was let out.

Don't let the do-gooders hear you saying that. To them, it was all the nasty white's fault that he had to kill and murder his way to fame.

Had a look at the photo of Thaksin supposedly shaking hands with Nelson Mandela (link in post #21) What a joke ! Either the fingers on his hand turned black for the occasion, or it is bruising from when he was caught with his digits in the till.

My apologies for including both their names in the one sentence.

"Terrorists should be in jail or more accurately, hung"..............................

Interesting comment, and it appears we have something in common as I feel the same way about rednecks.

Mandela was offered release from prison in 1994 if he renounced terrorism. He refused to do so and therefore had to spend another six years before he was let out.

Don't let the do-gooders hear you saying that. To them, it was all the nasty white's fault that he had to kill and murder his way to fame.

If memory serves, he was offered release a few times prior to '94 on the same condition declined on each occassion.

Thaksin really is a disgusting individual. Whatever the facts are about Mandela, he served his jail time, Thaksin the coward he is, has spent the last 5 years trying to get everything turned over and Him absolved.

Edited by mrtoad

This story is more of a laugh when accompanied with the photoshopped pic of the 2 doctors T & M shaking hands, you know, the one that they forgot to remove the African mans fingers

Sounds interesting……….links ?

http://saiyasombut.wordpress.com/2010/09/01/did-thaksin-really-met-nelson-mandela/

You are so right. I hadn't looked closely before. Totally PhotoShopped. I once had a photo of Thaksin and me shaking hands made at a shop at the airport years ago It even had my suit and tie in the photo as 'proof' LOL!

maximum respect to mandela...... over 20 years now and he hasn't re-offended

Had to make him president though or who knows what he might have done.

He would have done 47 years

Why so bitter.

He at least had a just cause. I am not defending what he did before he went to jail but he at least had the guts to stick to his principals and eventually win out.

What is sickening is Thaksin doing a decent thing and paying a curtsey call to him. Then turning around and using it as a base to attack his critics. The man has no principals or just causes.

If memory serves, he was offered release a few times prior to '94 on the same condition declined on each occassion.

Right or wrong he stuck to his principals. Thaksin changes his as the need arises.

Well not change them he has none he just makes up some.