Rimping Grocery at Star Avenue Lifestyle Mall

khwaibah

Rimping Grocery at Star Avenue Lifestyle Mall

Following its successful first launch at JJ Market, Rimping Supermarket opened its second Grocery unit on the ground floor of the Star Avenue Lifestyle Mall, Superhighway, on 27 June.

The 300-square metre Rimping Grocery concept offers a compact but comprehensive selection of high quality Rimping food and household products, including a wide range of imported food items, displayed in a pleasant ambiance of subdued lighting and soft classical music. Most of the company’s best-known selections are available here, including bakery products from ‘The Oven’ and freshly prepared ‘Ready to Eat’ takeaway meals, together with a large selection of imported cheeses, frozen foods, fresh fruits, vegetables, and organically grown products. Customers also benefit from Rimping’s convenient home delivery service, and the ‘Superplus’ programme where points accrued from purchases made can be exchanged for attractive catalogued items or shopping vouchers. On the 27 June for one day only, shoppers can apply for a free (normally 90 Baht) lifetime Superplus membership (passport or valid ID card required)

More Rimping Grocery branches are scheduled to open in 2013/2014, including a store in the new Maya Shopping Mall currently under construction at the Rincome/Superhighway Intersection.

The 3-storey Star Avenue Lifestyle Mall offers easy access with four separate entrances, including one on the Superhighway itself, plus ample parking facilities, and a wide range of retail outlets, restaurants and other services, provides convenient one-stop shopping choices from 10am - 10pm every day. (PR)

ChiangMai Mail

"On the 27 June for one day only, shoppers can apply for a free (normally 90 Baht) lifetime Superplus membership (passport or valid ID card required)"

A little late on that.

Is the mall completely open now? Some one had told me they were still working on it.

If it's anything like the one at JJ Market, don't bother going. It's like a mini-market but with a poor selection. Why not just open another "regular size" Rimping and forget these mini markets. EVen 7-11 has more selection of useful items.

• Like 1

The mini Rim Ping at Kad Farang is around the same size as the new one, and it's as well stocked as can be for the size. They will also bring items from the bigger stores for you. Just need to ask nicely. Will be there next day or so.

Edited by DaamNaam

For a tiny little store I think you are better of at Kasem or 7-11. You have a better chance of finding something useful. Mini Rimping is terrible. Mini Tops on Thapae is even worse.

Kasems are fine if on a motorbike, but for a car park, next to no chance.

I was the one responsible for the take-away idea which i implemented at the Nim City Location years ago....struggled with

my "chefs" learning how to properly season and stop putting honey in the egg salad!!! 4x!

If you want the recipes that they "borrowed" from me, these items can be made at a fraction of the price they sell them for..

Example a balsamic mushroom costs me 60 baht to make--their suggested retail price was 300 baht!!..jing jing---so Hi-So!

• 2 weeks later...

The mini Rim Ping at Kad Farang is around the same size as the new one, and it's as well stocked as can be for the size. They will also bring items from the bigger stores for you. Just need to ask nicely. Will be there next day or so.

I enjoy the classical music at Rimpings, but maybe this variation would be nice!

http://biggeekdad.com/2013/05/grocery-store-opera/