How to stay in Thailand

Apache704

Well,,,,,,, what an exciting day it has been here in Thailand,,,,, My Hamburger Shop is officially 'Closed' Today,,,,, and I am out of business - by the Immigration POLICE,,,, Yep, I got working in Thailand without a green card,,,, or Thai Work Permit,,,, Yep, Immigration Police came and took me away,,,, took my (motorcycle) rolling roach coach.... and took me off to the Thai Immigration Office,,,, well, that was scary as hell.... because they kick you out of the country FAST... first about 7 days in jail while the paper work is being completed... then deport you in like 48 hours... Well, as always everybody at the immigration office fell in love with me.... "good man" was the word and everybody jumped in to help me.... and after some other thing$ happened that I am not going to talk about here... I was released... all the Immigration Police came back to my house.... and 'WE' all had a Hamburger Party....!!!! I LOVE THAILAND...!!!! That was a good 2 years....!!! and So Much FUN..!!!! I really enjoyed it so much...!!! But, cannot do that again. Yes, I get to stay.... everything is OK.... But, ( HELL ).... NO.... I cannot work.... No Green Card.... same as Mexicans in America.... No Green Card.... deported back to Mexico... green card very difficult to get....

Maybe check how you can open your restaurant legally with some Thai parrtners and get a work permit. You need some Thai staff, but you can be a cook in your own restaurant.

Also check out the Thai-USA amity treaty.

So, Are you bragging or complaining?

Just to clarify things I am not the person who was caught by Immigration. This was posted on Facebook by the person caught by Immigration. It seems he wants everyone to know about it.

Just to clarify things I am not the person who was caught by Immigration. This was posted on Facebook by the person caught by Immigration. It seems he wants everyone to know about it.

Seems you want everyone to know about it - sort of if they can ever decipher the OP.

Maybe check how you can open your restaurant legally with some Thai parrtners and get a work permit. You need some Thai staff, but you can be a cook in your own restaurant.

Also check out the Thai-USA amity treaty.

The amity treaty is cignored by eveyone.

Originally Americans had all the priveleges of Thais and vice versa - in the 60's Americans could by land here. The US kept it's part of the bargain, but Thailand no longer gives Americans anything over any other country.

?

The amity treaty is cignored by eveyone.

Originally Americans had all the priveleges of Thais and vice versa - in the 60's Americans could by land here. The US kept it's part of the bargain, but Thailand no longer gives Americans anything over any other country.

Have you tried to open business under Treaty of Amity? The Treaty stipulates that no land owning.