Turkish Man Arrested For Running Illegal Kebab Stand

hiso1956

No permit no work by bye, I lived in cyprus for a year and the kebabs were awesome.You guys will miss him.<bail him out of the jail and pay the BIB He will back in business real quick.Maybe he should give away tea money a bit quicker. I love a good kebab

There was a falang outside Big C HomePro Hang Dong selling what looked like the same stuff.

Was a few months back & he wore a mouth mask

Nice guy said hi etc. But I remember thinking I wonder how he is doing that stand.

I know someone who hates kebab etc. mostly meaning the people behind it. Racist yes. Must be the one that betrayed him.

But then again he hates everything in Thailand besides himself. Get a life.

there is no life long fight to prevent crime.

it is a life long fight to prevent people not paying bribes.

You complain if they enforce the law, you complain if they don't enforce the law. Oh, I get it. You just like to complain. Job well done.

there is no life long fight to prevent crime.

it is a life long fight to prevent people not paying bribes.

You complain if they enforce the law, you complain if they don't enforce the law. Oh, I get it. You just like to complain. Job well done.

Because they enforce the wrong ones of course bah.gif

^ Great stuff.

Let's hope the second method used the by jealous Somchai isn't some whiskey and a few K baht to someone with a homemade machete.

Business in Thailand can be dangerous, especially out in the open among competing Thais.

Edited by Salapoo

He was there again last night, so he obviously paid the right people. Don't worry he's back in business!

Yes, I saw him as well. He's back as if nothing happened.

As stated above, hopefully a Thai wasn't planning on moving in on his turf or I fear his next "problem" will be a bad one.

Yup, a wronged Thai doesn't like his smart-ass move backfiring, especially against a farang doing something illegal in his country. Is it really worth it to sell a few dozen 50b kebabs everynight?

Good on the lad, but i'd be bowing out graciously, or at the very least putting a Thai in charge of sales.