Looking for a new home for this happy young dog

YoungBrit

This Thai lab (approx. 8-11 months, 19kg) was abandoned about 6 weeks ago and we took him in. Unfortunately due to a number of reasons (time for attention he needs and having 2 much smaller dogs) we need to find him a new home.

He is an extremely loving dog who loves to play and be around people. He stays outside in our fairly large garden at the moment, however I would like to find someone who could take him to live inside and give him the attention he needs and deserves. Although I have never had him in the house he behaves well in the garden and I think is either house trained or could be trained.

He has a rare blood condition that the vet detected and is currently undergoing treatment for. Due to it being transferable to other dogs (unlikely but possible according to the vet), we would prefer to find him a home with no other dogs at this stage. Obviously would consider all options if someone was looking to take him. He has not been sterilized or had vaccinations (had first heart worm) due to him being on treatment. Can explain this in more detail to any possible prospective new owner.

I really hope we can find a loving home for him, he is a lovely dog, very playful and nice natured who I would love see homed with a loving individual or family. If you would like to know more details or are interesting in giving him a new home please feel free to contact me on 0861960625 or message me on here.

Thanks,

YoungBrit

post-98647-0-62617100-1372732087_thumb.j

Nice enough looking dog, unfortunately we already have a dog out here in Mai Rim. Ex street dog who has responded well to a bit of care and attention.

Im sure the lab would love it out here too but not sure about 2 dogs that havent been snipped.....

Hope you find someone to take your dog on...should make a great pet / companion

Edited by CMKiwi

Nice enough looking dog, unfortunately we already have a dog out here in Mai Rim. Ex street dog who has responded well to a bit of care and attention.

Im sure the lab would love it out here too but not sure about 2 dogs that havent been snipped.....

Hope you find someone to take your dog on...should make a great pet / companion

Thanks very much CMKiwi. I certainly plan on getting him snipped but have been advised to wait because since I have had him he has been on anti-biotics to try to get rid of the blood problem he has.

YoungBrit

Crackin Pup! Just hope he gets a new home! sad.png Makes me very sad.

Fair play to young brit for taking him in and risking Thai superstition with the potential snipping........

'He is an extremely loving dog who loves to play and be around people.'

The photos certainly amplify this. Adorable. My dogs would love him too....

Thanks for caring for him.

Thanks very much, I hope so too! Going to make a video in next few days showing him playing.

Thanks,

YoungBrit

Sawasdee Khrup, YoungBrit,

Look like a beautiful young "luum-labra" dog to me. I'd love to have him, but fear my lifestyle might mean he would not have enough daily companionship for a healthy young dog, and the house I rent is for sale now ... even though I'll have three months to move, when and if it's sold, I don't know what the future holds in terms of being able to have a dog.

I wonder how large he'll get when full-grown ?

In any case, best of luck,

~o:37;

Sawasdee Khrup, YoungBrit,

Look like a beautiful young "luum-labra" dog to me. I'd love to have him, but fear my lifestyle might mean he would not have enough daily companionship for a healthy young dog, and the house I rent is for sale now ... even though I'll have three months to move, when and if it's sold, I don't know what the future holds in terms of being able to have a dog.

I wonder how large he'll get when full-grown ?

In any case, best of luck,

~o:37;

Orang37, thanks for the reply. I understand you concerns. Thats one of the main reasons that I am looking for a new home for him. He stays outside in the day, gets me for 20//30 minutes in the morning, 2/3 hours most evening (walking, playing, care) and then sleeps outside at night. He seems fine with this but anything more than this would be an improvement he surely would appreciate.

In terms of size I would say he is fully grown already. I have not seen an increase in size in the last 6/7 weeks and his weight has only gone up approx 1/2 kg.

Thanks again,

YoungBrit