Not receiving newsletters from ThaiVisa for almost 1 month

radiochaser

The last ThaiVisa news letter that I received was this one:

Injured man dies after cop tells ambulance to move; Indian medical students caught-up in Pattaya jet ski scam; Thailand

In my email it is dated 06-06-2013

I have checked my SPAM folder and there are no emails from ThaiVisa there!

The only issue I can find in the forum even remotely related to this, was from another member who was receiving double posts of the newsletter. I believe that was dated 06-11-2013.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Has ThaiVisa stopped sending out news letters?

Blessing in disguise ?

LOL, yes it could be. But since I subscribed to it, I guess I am just asking for it!!Posted Image

Temporarily in Bangkok Thailand.

Couldn't resist,I believe I receive at least a couple of emails daily.

Blessing in disguise ?

LOL, yes it could be. But since I subscribed to it, I guess I am just asking for it!!crazy.gif

Temporarily in Bangkok Thailand.

Couldn't resist,I believe I receive at least a couple of emails daily.

I was getting one or two a day up till about the middle of May. Then I received them on the following days until the last one on June 6:

5/16

5/21

5/22

5/23

5/25

5/30

6/6/

I am "Still" not receiving newsletters!!

I "Did" sign up for them again!

Would someone actually check why I am not receiving newsletters that I am signed up to receive??

Donald

Your email address is bouncing says our system. Try to subscribe again.

Possible your e-mail provider is blocking them if they are bouncing. Or inbox full? May check with them (provider) to see if they will white list Thaivisa. Alternatively, supply TV with another e-mail address if you have one.

Possible your e-mail provider is blocking them if they are bouncing. Or inbox full? May check with them (provider) to see if they will white list Thaivisa. Alternatively, supply TV with another e-mail address if you have one.

Thank you for checking Tywais and George.

Prior to posting my last request I had checked my blacklist to see if ThaiVisa was in there for some reason, it was not. I checked my Whitelist and Thaivisa was in there, so I should receive the newsletters. Blacklisted emails (the ones that keep coming) go into my SPAM folder along with the ones that my web mail service considers SPAM too.

As to my mailbox being full, I do not think that is possible. I am a premium customer of my web mail service and as such, should not have a full mailbox. But, the owners keep changing and so does the service!

I will check with my web mail service to see if they are bouncing the newsletters so that I never see them.

I will let you know the status if they respond. They should, they claim they do for premium members, you know, the ones that pay for the email service!

Donald

OK, I have followed the instructions from my webmail provider, cleared my whitlelist, cleared my blacklist, cleared my cookies, etc, etc. and just a few minutes ago, reset the "Text Pattern Profiler".

I did not send them a copy of the bouncing email, per the request of one support staff! That person did not understand that I was the recipient!

I have again, signed up for the newsletter.

The last support staff that advised me to reset the "Text Pattern Profiler", did ask that I request one of the bouncing emails be forwarded to them, not copied and pasted, with full intact headers, if I still do not receive the newsletters. Would that be possible?

I do not have another email address that the newsletter could be sent to.

Donald

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I am the same. I have not received a News email since 06-06-2013 as well.

I have re-subscribed to the news e-mail again ... but still nothing.

Can you see a reason with my account as to why I am not getting?

Thanks

Mark

Hi I am the same. I have not received a News email since 06-06-2013 as well. I have re-subscribed to the news e-mail again ... but still nothing. Can you see a reason with my account as to why I am not getting? Thanks Mark

Reason: Bounced

I have re-added you to the mailing list now.

And I am still not receiving the newsletter.

Why would the newsletter be bouncing, but not the updates to threads?

Don

We have investigated this issue for you earlier. Your mail host is sending us a "Bounced" reply. That means there isn issue with your mail host. Please use an alternative email address, or ask your email provider to check the issue for you.

Cheers

And I am still not receiving the newsletter.

Why would the newsletter be bouncing, but not the updates to threads?

Don

I am trying to work with my email host, but that is a different issue altogether sometimes.

They keep asking that the bounced email be forwarded to them!

OK, I should have been more specific with my question.

If the newsletters are being bounced but the updates and other email from Thai Visa is not, even if they have the same domain address <[email protected]> is there any suggestions or ideas as to why <newsletter> is bouncing?

I am hoping that I can get something that I can suggest to my email host about this issue.

Edited by radiochaser

Newsletters are sent via another email provider, as it;s bulk emails, so not same as your forum notifications.

Maybe ask your email provider to blacklist @thaivisa.com altogether?

Why would I ask the to "blacklist" "@thaivisa.com" ?