Up the workers!

I forget where this horse who was seriously thin, was posted a few months backfacepalm.gif So going to post the progress and good result here! wink.png

Good work by the Provincial Vet... The 25 year old horse is looking much better....thumbsup.gif

He was given one shot to control worms, and the vet determined yesterday, he was now OK... nice shiny coat and not so skinny, once more!

IMG_5615-1.jpg

_MG_5623-7.jpg

Also posted in Farm Photos!

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

still laughing on that shaggy! tongue.pngcheesy.gif ^^^

come on kid, ... it's starting to rain and you're not finished digging.... second go around now on the veggie garden ! (I never did get around to making sequence photos... of the first go around....may be one day! facepalm.gif)

coconut fire to keep mozzies away!

_MG_6285-63.jpg

between smoke and the rain starting....

_MG_6287-65.jpg

SJ, like the first shot; so many things to look at!

One tip, take the umbrellas and cover your Grosse Lisse with it, they dont like watering overhead.

Oh I know that!!!! wink.png I have "nattered" about doing that a few times about covering the toms over the last few days ... just as I keep nattering about stopping weeds going to seed... and weed whacking before they do.... even after seven years that has not sunk in....and doubles the work !! facepalm.gif But for a 17 year old he's a darn hard worker... but life can be easier! thumbsup.gif

I am going to move the toms myself to a overhang covered area tomorrow!! ...

At least he's using a spade .... that has sunk in!

Toms at the hydroponic farm just down the road.... all watered by drip irrigation... thumbsup.gif

SAM_2086.JPG

Archived