Up the workers!

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was 37 Degrees C on the streets of Sadao last Tuesday & Wednesday...

too darn hot to do much of anything....so these guys kept busy playing

chess & people watching....can't blame em either as I was tromping the

streets searching for non existant pictures....

post-146250-0-93475100-1402825945_thumb.post-146250-0-55814500-1402825959_thumb.

Mate my bride went "Apesh%t" at these guys , we do this for a living , along with other things , this guy is even a Dodgy Electrician , get a photo for ya , take a minute or 2.

DSCN0682.JPG

Thems are not trees Buddy , no need for pruning with the secautears . get my drift ?

Believe my first photo in here. A scary job but guess someone has to do it. Taken from the 2nd floor balcony at work so he is waay up there. They tie the branch with ropes, he cuts it loose and it drops. Getting acrophobia just watching him.

14440179636_98f55488d3_c.jpg

Thai Style Concrete Reinforcing

The Light Gauge Steel allows the Hardened Concrete to " Flex " so as not to add " Stress " , and therefore eliminates any " Fractures " , so I was informed w00t.gif

It really didn't matter the roof leaked on the first day and the guttering was almost non-existent , so what is a lack of " REO " gonna help facepalm.gif

SAM_0011.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wasn't sure where to put these but these are friends of my wife who came to pick the Longan fruit for us. My understanding we got around 200-250kG from the one tree we have in the yard. That's a bunch. biggrin.png Some we give out to our neighbors, some I take to work and this year about 100+kG is going to Chonburi for her sister to sell at her village store.

14753047081_1a3d8f6848_b.jpg

14756210365_88b988a558_b.jpg

14753050441_17d576d384_b.jpg

Apprentice? It reminds me last time I was back in UK at Cardiff railway station, watching the cleaner dragging a broom behind him .... doing nothing for over an hour ..... smelliest public toilet I ever have come across any where I have traveled in the world....even toilets in Thailand don't come close ...... and that was in January ! bah.giftongue.png

Back to topic, whistling.gif ...this guy has an easy job to bottle feed water to a buffalo!

IMG_1965.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Archived