Condotel soi 19 Jomtien - can rent a room there?

Green

I stayed at a friends condo a few years back at Condotel soi 19, Jomtien, beautiful view over the ocean, big balcony, constant wind, very quiet, peaceful. I want to do a meditation retreat there for a few days, anyone know the prices or a contact number for renting a unit (for a few days)?

Thanks.

Could it have been

post-52310-0-34263300-1373706272_thumb.j

Metro Jomtien Condotel?

If so, you might be able to rent there. Not sure if they do short term rentals.

There are several agents who list it. Just do a Google search.

Edited by BB1950

Loads of places for rent in Metro, both short and long term. Just about every agent in town will have some rentals in there and there are two sales/rental offices in the car park by the beach road also, though "a few days" may be shorter than most landlords/agents would want to bother with.

Contacting the offices in the car park may be another matter though! I found them hard to communicate with even when I went there in person.

Two very large nearby condo building sites will presumably have had an impact on the quietness and at best will have seriously spoilt the views from some units.

• Like 1

We went there looking for a 3 month rental and had a hard time. Most wanted 6 months or more. If we are talking about the Metro.

As for peaceful and quiet? Not any more. Especially on weekends. It's packed.

If you want peaceful and quite, there are much better places. Chantaburi. South of Hua Hin. Etc.

We went there looking for a 3 month rental and had a hard time. Most wanted 6 months or more. If we are talking about the Metro.

I went looking for a one-year rental in August a couple of years ago. The offices downstairs showed me a half-dozen units, mostly acceptable and all available, but they all had prior bookings for a few weeks over Christmas (some just one week).

I tried to point out to them that, if asked, the owner might more keen to have a respectable yearly single tenant than some huge family squashed in for a week and no one for the rest of the year, but they didn't see it. "Cannot".

In the end I was glad not to have got anything there as it is a long way out and the noise from the building sites must have been pretty awful this year, not to mention the effect on the view. And the beach is going to be really crowded when thousands of Thais start holidaying in the cheap new condo building next door.

thats a shame to hear, but thanks for saying, i wont bother with it now.

We own a nice large 2br condo on a high floor at the Metro. Unless things have changed in 2 months, the place is still very quiet and the building next door is pretty much finished. This part of Jomtien is one of the quietest areas around, even on weekends-you would have to go somewhere "remote" to get much quieter on the beach. The views are not blocked, especially higher up. I'm surprised at all the negativity. Our unit is available short term-minimum a week. You can message me for further details.

I have a condo there and stayed there April and may

While my view looking up jomtien beach may now have disappeared

we still have the front ocean view

And from my experience of owning a condo there for some years

it still is a very quiet block in the week while a bit busier on the weekends

post-38461-0-58593300-1373878512_thumb.j

post-38461-0-15378500-1373878533_thumb.j