Where can I buy CTH satellite dish and box.

andyrichards

My condo won't install a CTH satellite on theroof because of the cost. As I want to watch the football !what I'm thinking of doing is making a metal stand and bolting a CTH dish to it an standing it on the balcony. So please can any one tell me where to buy the dish and box from. Thank you.

I phone CTH and ask what why the satellite has to point, and then get me compass out.

towards Vietnam.... can get some CTH FREE on 'Vinasat' something like 131 degrees East......... True dish points west

Edited by ignis

• 2 weeks later...

My condo - Sukhumvit Suites Soi 13 provided Cable TV for free (which I had never watched as I used True) but meant that the provider Charoen Cable was able to come to my condo to install the CTH box for me. They actually put a splitter in to also connect their cable TV to my TV. They were very quick and efficient. I also have the CTH satellite dish in Phuket - pointing to 131.8. The Satellit has the EPL channels showing but the cable did not - they said on cable this will go live on 15 August. Added bonus is having Sky News.