24-hour protection provided for Sa Kaew girl prostituted to teacher

webfact

It seems to me that the sexual abuse of children is so clandestinely prevalent amongst Thais that it could possibly seem as 'normal' to grant bail, especially if he was a nice, gentle abuser chap and the poor child appeared willing and compliant.

The whole thing is abhorrent and makes me puke. I sometimes wonder <deleted> am I doing here, and then a reality check kicks in when you look at all the faults of the West and the ME and SAsia and all of their far less reported serial abusers, traffickers, and rapists.

Poor poor child. Parents should be called to account!

• Like 1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free on bail for offense like this ?? Funny country !

Police convicted of murder and sentanced to death can get bail so it just shows there is no requirement for bail except a bag of cash

In this case value of innocence ( the girl ) has no meaning. This is the bad side of Thailand.

• Like 1

"The family of the 13-year-old girl has been placed under 24-hour police protection".

Now if the offender is a threat to the family and witnesses, one simple question "<deleted> is he doing out on bail?" if this was elsewhere he would be locked up. More cost effective and more surety that he won't get at the family if he is locked up. Geez did the BIB even oppose bail?

100% Agree.

"The family of the 13-year-old girl has been placed under 24-hour police protection".

Now if the offender is a threat to the family and witnesses, one simple question "<deleted> is he doing out on bail?" if this was elsewhere he would be locked up. More cost effective and more surety that he won't get at the family if he is locked up. Geez did the BIB even oppose bail?

Isn't there a similar story in your Football Teams' home town about someone out on Bail that should not have been?................Then he raped and murdered a young lady recently!

Not only Thailand sir!

• Like 1

Isn't there a similar story in your Football Teams' home town about someone out on Bail that should not have been?................Then he raped and murdered a young lady recently!

Not only Thailand sir!

Actually he was on parole, and yes I agree a total disgrace but when the parole board run by 100% do-gooder minority group civil liberty idiots in favour for the offender/s what do you expect. The parole board believed that it is wrong to lock up and punish offenders.

However having said that, the police would've opposed bail (parole is not police) to anyone who was a threat to witnesses or victims and I would say that 99.9% of the time the judicial system would not grant bail if there was even 0.01% chance he/she would contact the victim. Every single remand hearing I have done the offender has been remanded in custody. How many is that? I have no idea I have lost count.

• Like 2

There is a teacher at my old school who has a students sleep over at his home and other teachers hear them having sex but on does anything about it.

This may be hard but I think fair. If you are aware or even think this is happening and have done nothing about it you are just as guilty as any of the other teachers are of doing nothing. Every single time that teacher rams it up a young girl or boy from now on and destroys their childhood, remember this you know it may be happening and let it continue. Find the police and tell them, let them be informed of his next 'sleep over'. If they do nothing mail the Chief of Police, if they do nothing mail the Governor and MP and if they do nothing mail the Minister. Everyday you do nothing you are morally complicit in the crime. Make a new email account with false info and send it from an internet cafe if you want to maintain confidentiality, but please do something.

Done everything and still doing,

First told School Director, school director told him to stop, only stopped for a week.

second told police only be threatened and scolded that I was not Thai and only Thai teacher or director could report it.

next, I and another farang teacher told the office staff at the school only to be told to shut our mouths that we shouldn't say things like this.

Discussed it with some teachers at the school, they admitted they knew or witnessed it but no one cares.

Asked an Attorney what to do, said nothing can be done unless the girl complains, no proof.

Mailed letters to teachers council of Thailand, Ministry of Education and the dept of Education in charge of policing teachers, waiting some action.

Edited by gosompoi
  • Like 2

There is a teacher at my old school who has a students sleep over at his home and other teachers hear them having sex but on does anything about it.

This may be hard but I think fair. If you are aware or even think this is happening and have done nothing about it you are just as guilty as any of the other teachers are of doing nothing. Every single time that teacher rams it up a young girl or boy from now on and destroys their childhood, remember this you know it may be happening and let it continue. Find the police and tell them, let them be informed of his next 'sleep over'. If they do nothing mail the Chief of Police, if they do nothing mail the Governor and MP and if they do nothing mail the Minister. Everyday you do nothing you are morally complicit in the crime. Make a new email account with false info and send it from an internet cafe if you want to maintain confidentiality, but please do something.

First told School Director, school director told him to stop, only stopped for a week.

second told police only be threatened and scolded that I was not Thai and only Thai teacher or director could report it.

next, I and another farang teacher told the office staff at the school only to be told to shut our mouths that we shouldn't say things like this.

Discussed it with some teachers at the school, they admitted they knew or witnessed it but no one cares.

Asked an Attorney what to do, said nothing can be done unless the girl complains, no proof.

Mailed letters to teachers council of Thailand, Ministry of Education and the dept of Education in charge of policing teachers, waiting some action.

Well in that case I apologise for my harsh words and commend you for doing all that. Don't stop banging your head against the brick wall until it really hurts. Good Luck and let us know if you ever have any success.

• Like 1

Well in that case I apologise for my harsh words and commend you for doing all that. Don't stop banging your head against the brick wall until it really hurts. Good Luck and let us know if you ever have any success.

No worries...I am angry here too, not a day goes by that I don't wish his death comes by car accident or at the end of a gun. This country should have better laws to protect students but the real problem is people do not care about right and wrong. I see it again and again deny deny, save face, do nothing.

• Like 2

Not that I in anyway approve of the teachers behaviour here! bah.gif

But the poor poor innocent "victim" here, was encouraged by a 14 year old friend to provide sexservices to male customers, as a quick way to make cash for shopping!

Pimped out by the lovely aunt Rit !

Sad to see a country as morally bankrupt as Thailand! sad.png

saying that she aims to sharply reduce the human trafficking problem by next year because the United States' monitoring of Thailand as a transnational human trafficking hub does not bode well for foreign nations' confidence in the country.

Reading between the lines of this statement it appears the driver to reduce human trafficking is foreign nations' confidence in Thailand, not because it is inhumane and is a totally dispicable act against the human race.

Very astute you are, by stating the obvious.

Baerboxer, on 24 Jul 2013 - 05:29, said:

And your "intelligent" comment adds exactly what value?

Most probably more than any of yours ever did.

saying that she aims to sharply reduce the human trafficking problem by next year because the United States' monitoring of Thailand as a transnational human trafficking hub does not bode well for foreign nations' confidence in the country.

Reading between the lines of this statement it appears the driver to reduce human trafficking is foreign nations' confidence in Thailand, not because it is inhumane and is a totally dispicable act against the human race.

Very astute you are, by stating the obvious.

Baerboxer, on 24 Jul 2013 - 05:29, said:

And your "intelligent" comment adds exactly what value?

Most probably more than any of yours ever did.

play nice guys/girlssmile.png

• Like 1

Change must come from within. Pressure from the UN and the US isn't really working for N. Korea, Syria, Myanmaar....and on and on and on.

Stricter laws from within Thailand, down with the class sytem, bribery corruption. Pretty much what every country on earth needs smile.png

Exactly

The change must come from the Thai's themselves.

The bottom line is as much as the rest of the world wants it done or not done it dosen't matter if the Thai's continue to sanction it. Saying it is wrong and then ignoring it is not going to help one bit.

Like any thing else in this country for a permanent change the standard of Education has to rise. There will still be trafficking but it will start to decrease as the people become more educated. Unfortunately we are probably looking at 2 or 3 generations. before this happens.sad.png

But the poor poor innocent "victim" here, was encouraged by a 14 year old friend to provide sexservices to male customers, as a quick way to make cash for shopping!

A little narrow minded aren't you. This happens a lot because of poverty not morals.

There are a lot of the girls sending money to their parents.

It is common in all countries where there is so much poverty.

A little narrow minded aren't you. This happens a lot because of poverty not morals.

There are a lot of the girls sending money to their parents.

It is common in all countries where there is so much poverty.

SO MUCH POVERTY IN THAILAND ????? You must be joking. You are a strange woman. You mix good posts with total nonsense 1s. In thailand women, girls or men, boys are ' pimped out ' not for the necessities of life. If you truly believe that i would suggest you look, hear and speak around better. SOIL AND FAMILIES !!!!! Edited by benalibina

...ahm...sorry, it is only 9 am and maybe I am a bit slow, but...

1) she was 13 blink.png

2) he was a teacher bah.gif

3) he is out on bail blink.png

4) the police have to protect her 24/7 now... w00t.gif

There is SO MUCH wrong with this story, I guess even a liter of coffee will not help me to understand!

One question, though: she was prostituted by who?

I also wonder if he is still working in school?

I also wonder if "she" was working in school.... very sad, but I am inferring that she was recruited by the Teacher. Fear of loss of life probably means several girls were recruited in the same school/school areas and that other teachers were involved.

...........................................................................................................................................

SO MUCH POVERTY IN THAILAND ????? You must be joking. You are a strange woman. You mix good posts with total nonsense 1s. In thailand women, girls or men, boys are ' pimped out ' not for the necessities of life. If you truly believe that i would suggest you look, hear and speak around better. SOIL AND FAMILIES !!!!!

.....................................................................................................................................................

This is very true. If you want to see true "poverty" and sad circumstances, then the Philippines would be a good education. From what I see, here where I live in Isaan, its kind of like an older lady relative in the family would sit around and brag to the younger gals about how fast you can get a free house and a mini couper just by running down to Pattaya/Phuket and working the bar. She never forgets to mention that the family/community up here will hold no grudge...as long as you bring back the "bacon". In the Philippines....its at a way more pitiful level. I have seen many girls in Isaan, who had very young Thai Husbands, say they would love to find a farang in Pattaya/Phuket. When asked about their marriage, they would just shrug.

Where do the parents stand on this mate?

HMMMM - human trafficing is still common worldwide, ignored by many countries, usually due to cultural beliefs. So, I would say that action against such behavior is positive and that cultural change will come with time.

On the other side of that coin, is the idea that marriage at puberty is acceptable nearly worldwide - much younger in Muslim countries and remote villages of Asia. Internationally, there are no standards for sexual laws. Even the US has internal conflicts- EXAMPLE:age of consent - California is age 21 and Nevada is age 16.

How can we judge a cultural situation, when the western nations have not yet reached a consensus.

One can only assume that you were a student at this school, not a teacher, your ability to check your post for typos does not bode well for your students if you were a teacher . TIT , Thais do what they want, or think they can get away with without getting punished. Actions like this only increases the hidden contempt that one feels for "THAINESS".

1) she was 13 blink.png

There is SO MUCH wrong with this story, I guess even a liter of coffee will not help me to understand!

Why is so much wrong with the story? I believe everything I read here, I am so trusting. I also know how to spell "WHOM". TIT , I do not think a litre of coffee will make any difference to your speed of thought.

Where do the parents stand on this mate?

Father is gone maybe dead, Mother has new husband and children with new husband. Grandmother is 70-90 years old and gave up trying to bring the child home not that she didn't try for a while. Same story I have seen many times in Thailand, parents divorce and re-marry abandoning their old children from past marriage to the grand parents or the streets.

One can only assume that you were a student at this school, not a teacher, your ability to check your post for typos does not bode well for your students if you were a teacher . TIT , Thais do what they want, or think they can get away with without getting punished. Actions like this only increases the hidden contempt that one feels for "THAINESS".

The utter callousness of your attitude to the sexual exploitation of this young girl and your pendantic approach to grammar on a thread dealing with someone who has not only been sexually abused, but is now in fear of her life from this scumbag predator only increases my contempt for you. Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

Exactly. So as heinous as this crime is, what about all the others? Outside the box, people.

Sorry for the typos, you are right I did zero proofing and little thought. My fault sorry for the troubles. I was typing, and at the same time trying to fend off two of my children who were using me as high ground attack platform.

1) she was 13 blink.png

Why is so much wrong with the story? I believe everything I read here, I am so trusting. I also know how to spell "WHOM". TIT , I do not think a litre of coffee will make any difference to your speed of thought.

Okay Mr. Perfect English..."whom"!

Sorry for not being a native English- speaker!

I absolutely "believe" the story.

Still (if you are so excellent in English) you may know, the expression "something is so wrong with a story",don't you?!

A 13 year old is being prostituted to have sex with her teacher. The teacher is out on bail and the family of the victim now needs 24/7- protection.

Get it now?

• Like 2