Scottish Football rebranded

Chicog

Jock Premier League is very poor, there isn't a single team that would compete in the English Premiership, Celtic would do okay in Championship and the rest would be around bottom Championship top half league one, and that might even be being generous. Celtic do okay in one off games against bigger sides, but would seriously struggle week in, week out against teams in the Premier League.

To the guy who said it was competitive, last season, Celtic 1/33 to win league, this season 1/40.

Jeez, I can get a better return by putting my money in a Thai bank account.

Just because the Blue square nothern premier league is competitive doesnt mean to say its worth watching.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

and whilst supporters might have a political agenda i'm sure the football club itself would veiw being called ira sympathisors slanderous.

I think you might have taken the initial comment slightly out of context though. You also have to admit that the standard is poor, and there is no real competition for Celtic at this point.

It's a shame, as in the past it had been a decent league, with some great players.

For Scottish football. Much superior. Celtic is good http://www.wysjg.com/celtic-c-1_72/ . He is a Scottish football is relatively good. Is has been active in the front line.