Discraceful And Degrading English Posts on TVF Pub Can Lead To Writer's Rot

I have been worrying that if we all do not pay more attention to quality control of our product posted in the Pub, then our very basic English language skills may be at risk of deteriorating forever.

Of course the main goal we must always be concerned with is to maintain good quality in our product, in case those loved ones who we left behind at home in the UK might read what we leave here.

Then we also need to be concerned with the reputation of the Pub, and equally with our own reputations.

But even more than this, I have noticed, if I am not mistaken, or at least I have been worried that each of us might worry about our own English skills and performance suffering irreparable damage if we do not strictly mind our product quality control, that if we do not write and post to the best of our abilities here in the Pub, we could lose some of our earning power if we have jobs in the real world that require us to write, such as like the people who write for the Economist, and other Stringers floating around Chiang Mai.

It is like playing Bach on the organ or the harpsichord. You can't expect to be a genius keyboardist earning adulation from all over one day, then make poor comments here that evening, then go back to writing good comments in the morning. So this is why it is important to always maintain good quality control, even if you do not realize that the Pub is just a microcosm.

So do you take enough time to do your best to post on TVF's Pub forum?

How can you improve the Topics and the comments which you contribute?

Do you get enough sleep at night, so that you are able to write as well as you know you can?

And have you recently enrolled in any extra course seminars that might help you to improve your copy?

These are all things that can help to make what is written in the Pub even better than it already is.