Bible Thumpers In Soi Middle East

britmaveric

I really do advise against deliberately using insulting/foul language towards ANY religion in the LOS ... it is illegal

Is it? Are you sure? Do you really think it is enforcable or are you just that stupid and green - or just so far up your own rectum that you think anyone gives a ######. Any fundimentalists have no place in any civillised society and deserve all the abuse they get when trying to impose and force their views on others.

Griffins ... the ^^ above^^ is a sample of what throwing insults looks like :D

Yes "The Philosopher" it is against the law here and it is enforceable ... it is most often enforced against people speaking out against Buddhism ... climbing on statues etc ... but has been enforced against people doing the same to other major religions here in Thailand. Strangely, your whole rant there is very "fundamentalist" in nature ... and well .... Atheism makes as much sense as Theism to me :D both claim to know the unknowable :o

Edited by jdinasia

Now, Jdinasia, you silly little man. First you call me a bigot, but decline to show me why. Then you refer to my post as throwing insults, when it is you that tends to offer, what you see as a cutting riposte, daft one liners.

My mocking post that mocks the mockery of main stream religion is very differnt to an insult. I stayed away from insulting lunatic muslims and christians and others of their ilk as it is too easy.

Don't even get me started on creationists? The world is only 6000 years old.........Nonsense!

I may have offended a few people with faith but I did not try to insult them. Touche!

As for your belief that throwing insults at these people (something I would never do, when pity is all they deserve) in Nana can land you in hot water. Try and remember that prostitution is also illegal. As is drink driving and littering. Do you ever see these offences going unpunished?? Good job stupidity and 'bitchy' comments are still allowed or you would have been marched away in the night.

By the way, that was meant to be a tad insulting.

geeze ..... look at my post ... it clearly says "The Above" along with arrows ^^^^^^ pointing at "The Philosophers post as an example of insults...

I pointed out to you earlier your anti-religious bigotry ... you don't HAVE to keep it up :o

Edited by jdinasia