Kuala Lumpur - Thai Embassy

I want to know this too, I believe if you show tickets in and out of Thailand they will give you one.

I need to know how many tickets are required and what time period?

I have done this twice, but not since early 2012.

1.st time I had my return ticket to Thailand, and my next return ticket out of, and in to Thailand again. Got the 2 entries without any questions asked.

2.nd time I had my return ticket, but for next trip just a ticket BKK - Naratiwat, and return Hat Yai - BKK. But I also had a hotel booking in Kota Bahru. At first the refused 2.nd entry, but after a short explanation from me about the easiest way to travel Bangkok - Kota Bahru, they gave me the 2 entries.

I would guess the way to do it is to have your return ticket, and your next roundtrip ticket to be safe.

Both times the application was back to back of a triple entry Tourist Visa from my home country securing the last 4 months of a 9 months total stay in Thailand.

I want to know this too, I believe if you show tickets in and out of Thailand they will give you one.

I need to know how many tickets are required and what time period?

I have done this twice, but not since early 2012.

1.st time I had my return ticket to Thailand, and my next return ticket out of, and in to Thailand again. Got the 2 entries without any questions asked.

2.nd time I had my return ticket, but for next trip just a ticket BKK - Naratiwat, and return Hat Yai - BKK. But I also had a hotel booking in Kota Bahru. At first the refused 2.nd entry, but after a short explanation from me about the easiest way to travel Bangkok - Kota Bahru, they gave me the 2 entries.

I would guess the way to do it is to have your return ticket, and your next roundtrip ticket to be safe.

Both times the application was back to back of a triple entry Tourist Visa from my home country securing the last 4 months of a 9 months total stay in Thailand.

interesting. not that i would voluntarily or recommend to fly to narathiwat. and if you are in kota baru why not just get the new visa at the thai embassy in kota baru. hardly seems worthwhile pushing for a double.coffee1.gif