Estimated income from 250 Longon and 100 Maprang trees?

I know quite a few people who bought and built some nice houses 10 years ago and the value of the land is now half what it once was.

Value only matters if you plan on selling the land. Why would anyone buy land/house fron an expat? Buy land from Thais who have to sell for whatever reason.

one would by from an expat for that very same reason!

from what other owners have taught me is the most expats over value their land, as their minds are still thinking "western style"

Many expats over paid for their land and are now stuck with it, esp. with a nice house. No Thai will go near it.

Putting a nice house on the land was the cause of the land to decrease as the market cannot afford to support such an expense

Busy cutting grasses with the bush cutter and...

Oops ! "Terak !!! I just chop down one of your Krisana sapling !..." (Agarwood)

She pop her head out the window and yell "You owe me ฿50'000 ! annoyed.gif.pagespeed.ce.EWbqpZ7s0b.gif "

I ask, "How long the saplings seller said the tree will be ready for nailing ?" (chemical input)

"He said 7 years and last month you chopped off another ! Now you owe me ฿100'000 ! angry.png.pagespeed.ce.Cla6z9sEn6.png "

"Ok~ I'll pay you on the 7th year. whistling.gif "

You got off lightly, just a fine! I cut the "jungle" a week or so ago and "trimmed" down a line of lemongrass my wife had planted. She has not stopped telling me how much she misses the flavor in her cooking, how dangerous the bush cutters are, and any and all other possible conversations indicating how stupid I am without actually saying so. Hopefully the tirade will finish soon....

I snipped off 24 young coffee trees this year and two new lychees with my brushcutter. Don't tell my wife okay.

I am going to buy some flagging tape this year when I am back in Canada. Pretty tired of the rotten stick in the ground approach of marking things not to be cut. only half the sticks are around the next year.

I snipped off 24 young coffee trees this year and two new lychees with my brushcutter. Don't tell my wife okay.

I am going to buy some flagging tape this year when I am back in Canada. Pretty tired of the rotten stick in the ground approach of marking things not to be cut. only half the sticks are around the next year.

We are going off -topic here but if you are using a nylon line trimmer you can cut the bottom off something like a old plastic plant pot and place that around the base of the tree stem but make sure it does not end up ringbarking the tree by letting the bark grow over the plastic. Other wise just install mulch around the tree - use the dripline of the canopy as a quide how large to make it . You will not need to have a trimmer anywhere near stem. Plus reducing the competition of not having a heavy feeding grass will benefit the health of the tree.

Edited by xen

Busy cutting grasses with the bush cutter and...

Oops ! "Terak !!! I just chop down one of your Krisana sapling !..." (Agarwood)

She pop her head out the window and yell "You owe me ฿50'000 ! annoyed.gif.pagespeed.ce.EWbqpZ7s0b.gif "

I ask, "How long the saplings seller said the tree will be ready for nailing ?" (chemical input)

"He said 7 years and last month you chopped off another ! Now you owe me ฿100'000 ! angry.png.pagespeed.ce.Cla6z9sEn6.png "

"Ok~ I'll pay you on the 7th year. whistling.gif "

You got off lightly, just a fine! I cut the "jungle" a week or so ago and "trimmed" down a line of lemongrass my wife had planted. She has not stopped telling me how much she misses the flavor in her cooking, how dangerous the bush cutters are, and any and all other possible conversations indicating how stupid I am without actually saying so. Hopefully the tirade will finish soon....

It's not a fine, to her that is the price she was told she would fetch for the resin.

Chopped off another one today, this time it's a lemon sapling. I quickly stick it back into the soil and turn around to see if she's around and quickly move away. laugh.png

• Like 1