New Thai resturant Hang Dong good food !

BB1955

For those in Hang Dong that enjoy good Thai food found this place the other day . Food was great and reasonably priced . Owner said next month he will offfer steak and pasta dishes as well .

Not hard to find if you follow the road that runs behind the market .. The menu is in Thai but the owner speaks pretty good english and can explain .. Soft shell crab was wonderful !

Right now he is open from 10 am to 6 pm

18°41'5.53"N

98°54'15.54"E

Edited by BB1955

For those in Hang Dong that enjoy good Thai food found this place the other day . Food was great and reasonably priced . Owner said next month he will offfer steak and pasta dishes as well .

Not hard to find if you follow the road that runs behind the market .. The menu is in Thai but the owner speaks pretty good english and can explain .. Soft shell crab was wonderful !

18°41'5.53"N

98°54'15.54"E

The sign caught me eye ..... But I dont think he frys chicken !!!!

post-99323-0-12184900-1375404408_thumb.j

18°41'5.53"N

98°54'15.54"E

Im not affiliated with this place in anyway . I just know that the foods very good and its within walking distance for me and I dont want him to close down ......

post-99323-0-50230900-1375418786_thumb.j

post-99323-0-60815100-1375418814_thumb.j

post-99323-0-62869900-1375418838_thumb.j

Edited by BB1955

18°41'5.53"N

98°54'15.54"E

Excellent! Love the sign. ;)

It's probably most easily reached coming from the Canal Road, and then taking a left where the turnoff to Ob Khan is at Nam Phrae. (Going South you'd turn right to go to Ob Khan, but this place is a left turn, down that soi.)

I just love the Thai fast food.....beats McD's or BK's anyday and anytime. If I want a burger then I go elsewhere....end result: it tastes better and you remain full for longer. Probably better for you too.

If Im out Hang Dong I'll give it a go, cheers for the heads up

No way can I find the place with your directions. However Im very interested. What do you mean behind the Hang Dong market? Thanks

If you take the road that runs behing Hangdong market going south you follow that road , it makes a sharp right you will pass a few rice fields on the right and make a couple of sharp turns pass over a bridge contiune about 1 or 2 k and its on your left ...

No way can I find the place with your directions. However Im very interested. What do you mean behind the Hang Dong market? Thanks

If you take the road that runs behing Hangdong market going south you follow that road , it makes a sharp right you will pass a few rice fields on the right and make a couple of sharp turns pass over a bridge contiune about 1 or 2 k and its on your left ...

Thank you. Now I can find it.

• Like 1