The Draw-bridge Is Up.

Sir Burr

Hi peeps, well I'm in Mae Sot and I've been told Songers will last until the 19th (which I sure hope was a joke, but I'm starting to beleive it)

I think 2/3 even 4 days is the maximum that even the most fun loving person could endure, personally speaking I generally enjoy Songers and at least here it stops around 6pm... thank Buddha :o

But whatever you are all upto ENJOY :D

And what a great day yesterday was, a lot quieter than the last few, seemed to be less people around, certainly around the kata/karon side of the island. Still a good time was had by all, had a drive around on a sidecar, armed with a barrel of ice cold water and tube gun :D
I took the kids out yesterday, down to Rawai. It was as busy and crazy as usual. I do not like the ice cold water that is thrown and my kids now all have coughs and runny noses.

:o

Oi. Songkran . . . love it or hate it. I've enjoyed it year in and year out, although this is the first year I missed it in the last four. :D

I've never had anything but fun and have yet to personally witness anyone come to harm. While I know the opposite to be true I believe that how you keep it in your heart determines how you will experience it for yourself. There's not much more to say beyond that. :o