In room safes

Having had to break into a broken safe in one of my villas, I find that getting a decent quality replacement is now a problem.

Any ideas where I can buy a couple of 'hotel room' style safes? Size needs to be approx 18 cm wide x 15 cm high x 20 cm deep. (Large enough to take a laptop computer.)

The quality of the ones in Homepro is pretty abysmal. They look like a swiss army knife would probably open one.

Appreciate any help thanks.

• Like 1

I think Chubb have an office next to Samsung Service.

Sorry Rooo, is that Samsung in Nathon, or Samsung (phone service) opposite Big C?

Samsung phone service, washing machine parts etc.... they are no longer in Nathon, the one you went to.

• Like 1

Went to Chubb today - no safes. You have to order from Bangkok. This office is just for the security guard service.

Found a furniture shop selling good solid safes, but they are all to big. (Thank you JoS)

If any of you want a safe that is as large as a storage box (and bigger) then the shop is opposite the old Monkey Theatre road entrance - near Bandon Hospital. Close to the Hydroponic Farm Shop on the ring road in-between Makro and Big C.

I'll keep looking.

Went to Chubb today - no safes. You have to order from Bangkok. This office is just for the security guard service.

Found a furniture shop selling good solid safes, but they are all to big. (Thank you JoS)

If any of you want a safe that is as large as a storage box (and bigger) then the shop is opposite the old Monkey Theatre road entrance - near Bandon Hospital. Close to the Hydroponic Farm Shop on the ring road in-between Makro and Big C.

I'll keep looking.

Yes you have to order safes from Chubb. It takes two weeks to get them.
  • Like 1