PM Yingluck to promote Tajikistan as Thailand's distribution channel in Central Asia

webfact

"...Thailand and Tajikistan have agreed on bilateral cooperation which included increasing number of flights to and from both countries, promoting Buddhism..."

I hear there are many 14 year-old girls in Tajikistan, and who doesn't want to own a fleet of luxury cars?whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

You have to PROMOTE Buddhism?

My guess is this probably refers to some Silk Road Buddha. Seem to remember the Tajiks put some large reclining Buddha on exhibition about a dozen years ago.

Am I wrong to assume that our soon to be Buddhist buddies to the north are going to share their expertise regarding water management and environmental preservation? Cause it sure ain't happening here now!

I see a 'Agent' type agreement with Tajikistan powers that be, being the agent (another middleman). This will be another avenue to skim cash out of a transaction, to be divided up as per agreement.

Guess this would be termed commission payments, not corruption. And if Thailand is the "Hub" of anything it certainly is where commissions are demanded/paid. I do not think they can find enough watchdog groups to stop the flow of taxpayer funds going through the sieve that some call budget restraint.

thai export products :

Buddhism => rich monk syndrome?

water management => like the floods of 2011 ?

technology exchanges => planes for chickens ?

environmental preservation.=> spray your rice in the warehouses so nobody else wants to buy and your exports crumble ?

Next she will be in Bangkok Zoo promoting the teaching of lions to only eat vegetables ! but I,m sure a few million tajik tourists would greatly benefit the bars, restaurants, and resorts of Thailand, throwing money around like confetti they will be, when they are not in the Wats converting to Buddhism, 555 !

As I posted in another thread. Thailand and Tajikistan should make a good team. Tajikistan stands at 157 out of 174 countries for being the most corrupt. Two peas in a pod.

Agreed this dump is a failed state am wondering if Thaksin has a passport from here also