Pirate Foreigners in Chiang Mai?

WinnieTheKhwai

I suspect Dave2 in part of a greater conspiracy involving camera wielding drones tasked with global monitoring, collection, decoding, translation and analysis of information and data.

Dave2 is much more sophisticated! He finds a photo then contacts a TV member to start a subject then He Presto! up comes a relevant Photo!

(I'm joking Dave2 - keep up the great photos)

PS How do you do it

• Like 2

I notice the Chinese seem to be unusually interested in the pigeons, which are basically rodents.  Is the air to bad for pigeons to survive in China?

Its not the air thats bad for the pigeons. Its just that most ended up being served on the tables. Lol...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sounds good, but she looked like a total slut, cheap and nasty.

Any idea where she hangs out. wub.png

She hangs out with the big neo Nazi, Heindrich the ball crusher.

I can take you over there for an introduction, if you want to chance your luck?

And whatever you do, don`t mention the war.

post-110219-0-39360900-1377623762_thumb.

Edited by Beetlejuice

re

and his a team brother sad.png

whos name ive forgotten ?

dave2

I've got a Chinese vase that has the same pattern. I wonder if he copied it?

I am sure when thais are going to see it, especially ``educated`` university students - they are going to love the swastika on his back and make fun of it as they love to make jokes about Hitler related stuff, meanwhile having no idea who he was.

I saw a farang on a scooter today in Lamphun with swastikas on his helmet....

Sounds good, but she looked like a total slut, cheap and nasty.

Any idea where she hangs out. wub.png

How about a picture of her? Heindrich is not my type.

I`ll see what I can do.

But if you get a load of black shirted thugs visiting your shop, don`t blame me.

I will say that even though she looked a complete tart, she was a stunning looking girl.

Maybe I`ll have some swastika tattoos done on my head, if it manages to pull girls like that.

Edited by Beetlejuice

I am sure when thais are going to see it, especially ``educated`` university students - they are going to love the swastika on his back and make fun of it as they love to make jokes about Hitler related stuff, meanwhile having no idea who he was.

I saw a farang on a scooter today in Lamphun with swastikas on his helmet....

Maybe he bought his helmet in Bali. The word Swastika, and the emblem in Hindu is a symbol of good luck and /or goodness/to be good.You see the sign on many temples and shops.

When we go to BALI , at Sanur Beach, we stay in Swastika Bungalows which is actually a 20 year old + resort.I asked the affable Manager wasn't that a turn off for many people he said on the contarary

we have many Germans and Europeans who stay here, so there you go. I doubt very much if any Thais would know this or foreigners either for that matter so I guess its irrelevant.

Haven't seen him but I did recently see the tall weirdo who reads passages from the Bible in an extremely loud tone of voice - basically shouting. He was at the Night Bazaar and a few Chinese tourists seemed frightened of him. A policeman approached him and apparently asked him to tone it down a little - based on his gestures.