Wanted Rewsidential Architect

Bang Pra

I am looking for a residential architect in Chonburi area to design two houses. It seems that most architects are actually working for contractors who design and build houses. At this stage I am looking for design only.

If anyone can recommend an imaginative architect it would be appreciated. Not looking for a big practice, would prefer someone who runs own small practice or maybe someone from a large firm who could do the work privately.

Thanks all.

I know someone, how much is your project budget for building each house. He charges 10% to 12% of construction cost.

I did post there and then copied my post here! Administrator scolded me for duplicate posts and wiped my Pattaya Form one!

Regards

I know someone, how much is your project budget for building each house. He charges 10% to 12% of construction cost.

Thanks for your reply but with the greatest of respect 10% to 12% of the building cost for architect’s fees is a total rip-off!

I have been involved in property development internationally for over 20 years and an architect anywhere would not get or expect anymore than 5 to 6% and that would be for a full service.

Thanks again anyway

Thanks for your reply but with the greatest of respect 10% to 12% of the building cost for architect’s fees is a total rip-off!

I have been involved in property development internationally for over 20 years and an architect anywhere would not get or expect anymore than 5 to 6% and that would be for a full service.

Thanks again anyway

depends upon your scope of services. If its just design services, 6% would be quite reasonable. The place where fee gets burned up is in Construction Admin....site visits ain't free.

you get what you pay for.