Honeymoon Ideas....

Good morning,

I am coming to Koh Samui on the 20th May for 10 nights with my brand new wife!!

It is our first time to Koh Samui and cannot wait to be there!

I have seen the various things to do, big buddha, elephant trekking etc, however I am looking to surprise my wife with something a little different.

I am have a budget for this 'special thing' of around £200..

I will leave this open to your suggestions,

Thanks

Shaun

Congratulations!

I highly recommend Tamarind Springs spa. It is set on the side of the mountain, you can hear the crickets and birds as you have a treatment, in open thatched roof huts, soooo romantic!

I think they have a honeymoon package, just type it into a search engine and check out their website. Reasonably priced for the great experience.

Congratulations!

I highly recommend Tamarind Springs spa. It is set on the side of the mountain, you can hear the crickets and birds as you have a treatment, in open thatched roof huts, soooo romantic!

I think they have a honeymoon package, just type it into a search engine and check out their website. Reasonably priced for the great experience.

That is a good idea, thanks.

We are staying at the Bo Phut resort and Spa so can have treatments there, was thinking something a little more unique, was looking to see for a helicopter ride, or perhaps a trip to a small island where we can stay for the night something like that???

• 2 weeks later...

you could always go to koh nangyuan which is off of ko tao. personally i dont really like it, but many people do.

you could also go to angthong marine park where you can stay the night. its not luxury accommodation, mind you, but the beache is lovely.

weekend in an oyster farm & a bottle of champagne.

Following days on toilet or in hospital :D

How many of the local oysters can one eat ? :D

Well the thought was in the right place :o

weekend in an oyster farm & a bottle of champagne.

Following days on toilet or in hospital :D

How many of the local oysters can one eat ? :D

Well the thought was in the right place :o

Ha Ha Ha!!! You guys are making me laugh!!! Its so true that oysters are considered to be such a great aphrodisiac and sexy and romantic, but they are also the devils that will keep you on the toilet!!! What gives??