Heartbroken 'farang' man attempts to jump off of hotel in Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice hat. Is that kid yours? Now you do me... this is like playing monopoly with a child.

If I was even half interested in you, I would be worried about myself.

Let me save you the bother before you go full murray Walker on me, I was born in Exeter, Devon been living in Chiang Mai for 11 year and feel absolutely no need to hide anything. Oh and I'm 41 and occasionally like to wear womens drawers. Did I miss anything u wanna know about?

except that you expose your friends and family as well.

Expose them to what? Bored people looking at their holiday snaps? Big deal, besides everyone on my friends list knows I am who I am and make no apologies for it.

For all of us who can remember our first trips and the mistakes, lies, cons, game and excitement of the chase and survived without being burned, it's easy to see how people get seduced by the Siams exotic allure, being a sexual psychopath helps.

Hopefully the chap will get the help he needs but hundreds will follow his footsteps, some will have life changing experiences and roll with the full range of emotions and challenges that Siam brings, I,ve had 15 yrs of the roller coaster ride but would.nt change any of it.

JP

Nice hat. Is that kid yours? Now you do me... this is like playing monopoly with a child.

If I was even half interested in you, I would be worried about myself.

Let me save you the bother before you go full murray Walker on me, I was born in Exeter, Devon been living in Chiang Mai for 11 year and feel absolutely no need to hide anything. Oh and I'm 41 and occasionally like to wear womens drawers. Did I miss anything u wanna know about?

except that you expose your friends and family as well.

Expose them to what? Bored people looking at their holiday snaps? Big deal, besides everyone on my friends list knows I am who I am and make no apologies for it.

You actually have friends? I was thinking about starting a "People who hates people club" but it's been hard getting people to join.

3.jpg

230364.jpg

I also think that the man was calling out for help.

He brought a bottle of water with him, that suggests he planned to stage his suicide and thought the whole ordeal would last for a while.

Hope he would get the help he seeks.

I think the first bit of help he needs is to find a good woman who will feed him up a bit ;)

3.jpg

230364.jpg

I also think that the man was calling out for help.

He brought a bottle of water with him, that suggests he planned to stage his suicide and thought the whole ordeal would last for a while.

Hope he would get the help he seeks.

OMG! That's a LOT of bleeding there! I didn't know it as that bad!

Who knows what his problem really was but if the report is correct, it is very sad. The Honey Hotel is a very old and rather sleazy short time hotel. Only a bar girl can have been staying there with him and old Thai hands know that they are only paid to go away.

The story I heard this morning was that there was a farang caught with Yabaa, high on it.

Also last night and also at that Honey Hotel.

Heard that from a friend who heard it from a friend that worked at the reception of that hotel last night.

Why is that not reported?

Or is it this story and it all got mixed up in translation? Hmm...my Thai is not that bad 555.

I checked and found that after they got him back in his room to investigate the "why" of it all, they found he had been using yabaa,

also to cope with his broken heart.

So it was one and the same story.

What happened further I don't know.

Its a laughing matter from where I'm reading it, dimlow tries to top himself off building barely high enough to break a bone from. Can't have been all that serious if a, he chooses somewhere not high enough and b, gets talked out of it. Biggest laugh of all is the headline heartbroken Falang man attempt to jump off of hotel, surely Finnish man wants to finish it all would have been a better headline.

Jokes on the side, Jeremy, he's clearly a mess, mentally, and needs help. No one literally wants to kill themselves just because their girlfriend broke up without there being something else adding to the depression. He most likely have a history of psychological problems, and haven't had any successful treatment. So after years with stagnating in FInland he probably ran away and was hoping all his problems would disappear.

Many farang seek to Thailand to escape from whatever problems they got. What they don't know is that Thai beaches, Go-Go-Bars and hokus pokus healing won't treat you. Paradise can make it easier for you, but you still have to treat yourself.

Or another twatted mongo out of his brains on meth and cheap booze, take your pick which 1.

On what do you base your inane remarks? Source please so we can all know!

• Like 1

Never give up hope.

“Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment of man”.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

...some of the bargirls who play with peoples' emotions.

Is it only Thai bargirls who do that? Or Thai girls? Or girls?

From what I understand of emotion, it is orginally a game played by mothers on children who may or may not realise that stick and stones (and sidewalks) may break your bones but words believed true are the only words that hurt you.

But in a world where humans do not have the Right to die without pain and without imposing trauma upon the living that remain, it seems we're all slaves-in-denial. Death is (curiously) stigmatised across the board as well; SoP, one imagines, for slaves.

Very wise words, but as usually my sarcasm takes over reason so: maybe you should become, if not yet, some kind of preacherman in some kind of church.

How about: the "church of the educated reading broken hearted and lonely farang in land of .............."

cheesy.gifclap2.gifthumbsup.gif

I used to be a Nun. wink.png

I agreed with most of your comments. But the random violent crime rates you refer to in the UK are no worse than those to be found in Thailand.

Who knows if this guy was pissed and drugged, emotionally devastated by a manipulating whore, or mentally ill. Hopefully the doctors will find out which and treat accordingly.

The UK has the 2nd highest violent crime rate in the whole of the EU.

The UK has the 4th highest burglary rate in the EU.

Per 100,000 people, the UK has 125% higher rape rate than the US, and 133% higher violent crime rate than the US.

http://www.infowars.com/18-little-known-gun-facts-that-prove-that-guns-make-us-safer/

I live in the UK on and off for 30 years, was mugged around 15 times, burgled 9 times, and other crimes that I don't want to talk about on a website.

I visiting and living in Thailand on-off since the 1970s, have NEVER been burgled or robbed here, not even once. So to me it seems pretty clear cut.

• Like 1

maybe he sponsored her for years then he found out the horrible truth

Or maybe she took one look at the guy and considered the long term prospects and decided to move on......................

Why do foreigners assume that they are the cat's meow when it comes to Thai ladies?

Look at him.

Now consider the socio economic characteristics of someone that stays at a hotel named "honey" in that district.

And now you should consider the horrible truth, from the Thai perspective.