PM Yingluck stresses protection of human rights, respect to minority

webfact

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a good speech and move on her part. Thailand needs to confront its anti democratic forces and she is taking the fight overseas, creating awerness and gathering support. Smart move. She has the support of the thai people (minus the Bangkok elite and farangs posting here) from past elections, and that is her strongest card. Too bad she is under the influence of her brother, because otherwise she had the potential of being the prime minister Thailand desperately needs.

Have you ever considered a career in standup?

You should.

Hahaha! Epic substance coming from you. A progressive and developed Thailand would not have as much cheap booze and whores, so I understand your worries.

It is a good speech and move on her part. Thailand needs to confront its anti democratic forces and she is taking the fight overseas, creating awerness and gathering support. Smart move. She has the support of the thai people (minus the Bangkok elite and farangs posting here) from past elections, and that is her strongest card. Too bad she is under the influence of her brother, because otherwise she had the potential of being the prime minister Thailand desperately needs.

Have you ever considered a career in standup?

You should.

Hahaha! Epic substance coming from you. A progressive and developed Thailand would not have as much cheap booze and whores, so I understand your worries.

I don't drink alcohol and I'm happily married. Although you are right in saying that Thailand is not particularly progressive or developed.

Thanks for your "informative" contribution, "Einstein"

You do sarcasm too! What a repertoire.

You seem quite obsessed about my person. So much that you seem to have forgotten the subject, but I take that as you have zero ability to give any meaningful contribution.

Says the person repeatedly replying to me...

having read contributions thus far I'm wondering what it is that motivates we of the foreign community to be so negative about Thailand's Prime Minister when she is clearly pursuing and intensive campaign to reunite Thailand with world leaders that have at last stopped laughing at Thailand's exotic foibles. To me it seems that her relentless campaign to establish a new era of credibility for her Nation is succeeding. Now Thai's can be proud of a leader that preaches inclusion of all of the souls of the Kingdom.

having read contributions thus far I'm wondering what it is that motivates we of the foreign community to be so negative about Thailand's Prime Minister when she is clearly pursuing and intensive campaign to reunite Thailand with world leaders that have at last stopped laughing at Thailand's exotic foibles. To me it seems that her relentless campaign to establish a new era of credibility for her Nation is succeeding. Now Thai's can be proud of a leader that preaches inclusion of all of the souls of the Kingdom.

It would be nice if she meant it and even better if she impimented and enforced it.

It is a normal politician speech heard anywhere in the world.

Full of nothing substantial.