car in moat last night

true blue

Ah the annual moat car diving event smile.png - Any pictures this year????

Near my house there is a small stream that runs under the road. It is in front of a traffic police station (actually the stream runs alongside its border, so really it is next to AND in front of the cop shop). Opposite is a restaurant. The other side of the cop shop, between my house and them, is a cross road (Moo Bahn entrances either side). Last year a car managed to cross the road (very busy road - the outer ring road 121), drive across the police station's lawn, managing to slip between several bollards, two street lights and a large lit sign post (with two poles) advertising the moo bahn, and land in the stream. It would have been very difficult to navigate the route without hitting anything and still end up in the stream. Most funny. No one hurt of course - just a drunk taking the scenic route.

Edited by wolf5370
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What time was it?

late evening,8/11oclock??

Ok. I passed there at around 9 (got cut off by a songteaw near spicey which nearly killed us) and it hadn't happened yet. Seems like a lot of people in the picture so guesssing it wasn't too late. Cheers

What time was it?

Ok. I passed there at around 9 (got cut off by a songteaw near spicey which nearly killed us) and it hadn't happened yet. Seems like a lot of people in the picture so guesssing it wasn't too late. Cheers

This one was on 10 September. Check the date on the original topic.

What time was it?

This one was on 10 September. Check the date on the original topic.

TITV... dates don't matter.

• Like 1

What the hell these people always do in the moat?

probably trying to avoid a tourist as usual.

sometimes i feel like grabbing one of these Chinese tourist on scooters, throw them against a wall, slap them back and forth and tell them to switch lanes slowly instead of just cutting over all of a sudden.

sometimes i feel like grabbing one of these Chinese tourist on scooters, throw them against a wall, slap them back and forth and tell them to switch lanes slowly instead of just cutting over all of a sudden.

the ones on bikes are worse,but the most annoying are them that just walk in the middle of the road ,and are impudent to the traffic.have to bite my tonque.jai yen yen.

• Like 1

the ones on bikes are worse,but the most annoying are them that just walk in the middle of the road ,and are impudent to the traffic.have to bite my tonque.jai yen yen.

I clipped one with my wing mirror the other night. He walked straight out in front of me. I was ready to brake because i imagined he wouldn't look, out just walk out. He did exactly that. I slammed the brakes on and he stepped back within an inch of my front grill. Luckily he wasn't hurt. Pissed me and the mrs right off though.

I dont find them annoying but I do feel for them as being impudent can result in getting run over.