Nice Cheap Belts For Sale, Which Reminded Me Of Cheap Chokers.

OldChinaHam

Does anyone here still remember the stylish chokers that I remember to be so popular in the latter half of the 1960s?

Today, I went to the hardware store to buy some leather belts to hold up my pants, and then I saw all the other hardware and I thought of the chokers.

You probably remember James Bond in "From Russia With Love", 1963, when James pulled on the bow of the black choker that Romanova was wearing.

I saw that film when I was 11, so ever since I have been really interested in chokers.

Let me first show you what I mean, because these are probably different from what you are thinking if you did not grow up with me:

DIY_choker-necklace_ari-boatpeople_web-1

The above is the "DIY" style you can make from the parts you find in local hardware stores.

But I am also wondering about where I might go in Chiang Mai to find some really classy women's chokers, costing mucho money, Thai style,

Either old antique jewelry or stylish Thai new fashion.

The choker makes a woman look sexy without showing any cleavage.

Thank you.

OCH

(Please feel free to post some photos of what is available here.)

• Like 1

These chokers are nice, but they are too traditional and sort of too mountainy for me. I am looking for something far more upper crust.

1%2BKaren%2B12.jpg

"I was happy when I met a group of women with metal rims on the legs and hands. They wore impressive earrings and metal chokers with house keys."

criss-cross-80-promo-283x300.jpg

Too cheap, and too many key chains. This is Northern Thailand, but too far up there.

I want something I might expect to see my Vogue Girls wearing.

I like fantastic looking broads wearing high fashion chokers,

Skinny and tall,

If possible.

Thai jewelry is some of the most beautiful I think.

And also:

Why do so many here like the jewelry that looks like some type of "medals" or something.

It is nice, but I would think it might make you feel like you were dating a cop,

Because some jewelry looks like they are police badges.