Wanted: Apartment Near Kao Sarn Rd

Hi, I'll be teaching at Satriwiddya which is near Kao Sarn Rd. I'm looking for anything near the area that is in the 3000-5000 baht price range. I'd like a studio or one bedroom apartment. I'm hoping to find something before May 1st.

thanks,

Perry

p_rry

Opposit of the temple Wat tri thosatsateph , corner of wisutcasat and prachatipatai road is a new block finish construction 2 weeks ago , with rental room!

some rental near 7 eleven in prachatipatai road around your price !

it is 10 minutes walk to kowsan .

send me personal message if you want more info !

i also rented a place in pin klao. it was at Teerin Mansion. between PATA and Central on the PATA side of the road. right next to ST hotel.

rooms there were 6k at the time but traffic sucked.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to stay in visetree (thinks thats how you spell it) samsen soi 8.

you will have to walk down soi 8 which is like a small alley not so nice, then through the temple at the end and round to the left. Rent is 4000 baht a month, small room with own bathroom.

Its ok, but i couldnt stay there longer than the 6 months I did. If you are are intrested try and get a room faceing inwards towards the carpark, as the street side can be noisey at night, very! when the tuk tuk drivers come to drink.

Also there are some apartments at the end of samsen soi 2 nicer area cafes etc... but a bit more exspensive you may get samll room for 5000 baht.