Has anyone ever bought a hot tub from Global house

ericpasansai

Sorry can't contribute about purchasing a new hot tub here, however I have a beachcomber at home which I loved at first but have grown to hate. Mostly the bloody cost to keep it hot, which obviously wouldn't apply here, I also have a problem with the placement of the jets, I'm 180 cm and the wretched jets are placed about 5 cm to high and I've hurt my back on numerous occasions when we have them blasting on full power.

What sent me OTT, a neighbour designed and built his own concrete contoured (gunnite ?) then tiny tiles, he built it in-ground and also the pump and filters were in ground- major bonus as I can't hear a conversation when I'm taking a dip. It was designed to fit him as the store bought ones weren't large enough. He purchased the jets from a pool supply company and in all honesty it's better, easier to clean and came in at 1/2 the price I paid for mine.

I don't mean to take your post off topic but maybe something custom for the 145k may be more suitable than an imported hot tub.

We bought one from American Standard in CNX just over 2 years ago.

Only used it twice and I managed to rip ligaments in both shoulders. Had the worst one operated on 10 months ago, then had 6 months of Physio.

Wife won't let me use the hot tub anymore.

We bought one from American Standard in CNX just over 2 years ago.

Only used it twice and I managed to rip ligaments in both shoulders. Had the worst one operated on 10 months ago, then had 6 months of Physio.

Wife won't let me use the hot tub anymore.

How did you manage to rip ligaments in a tub?