N.Pattaya Bus Terminal Parking

melsnet

There is secure parking for motorbikes next to the terminal. 30 baht per day. If you are facing the entrance to the Pattaya Bus Terminal on Pattaya Nua, it's just to the left. Drive in and go toward the back. I've used several times and it's a nice choice.

There is secure parking for motorbikes next to the terminal. 30 baht per day. If you are facing the entrance to the Pattaya Bus Terminal on Pattaya Nua, it's just to the left. Drive in and go toward the back. I've used several times and it's a nice choice.

Thanks for that, will go there and check access times.

I was there yesterday and the parking facility is gone, there are some sort of construction going on, maybe I've missed the entrance or something, but I could't see the way in to the for pay carpark anymore, could anyone around there confirm?

I've used the parking guy in the past and it was good

Don't park inside the terminal though, you will be towed away and you have to pick your car up from the police pound in Jomtien

I was there yesterday and the parking facility is gone, there are some sort of construction going on, maybe I've missed the entrance or something, but I could't see the way in to the for pay carpark anymore, could anyone around there confirm?

I've used the parking guy in the past and it was good

Don't park inside the terminal though, you will be towed away and you have to pick your car up from the police pound in Jomtien

It's there still. Used it last week to park a car. 100 Baht a day for a car.