Threatening Prostitution: Couple Arrested

Lite Beer

...that has threatened a 12-year-old minor to sexually satisfy customers

...for threatening a minor to commit prostitution

...reported to the police regarding

Who is actually writing those articles?

I obviously understand what perspired, but if you just read it word by word it sounds like those two threatened the 12yo that they would "commit prostitution" (???) with customers like if the 12yo wouldn't behave.

That's the sort of English a 13yo over here gets marked in his/her class test with loooong wavy red lines; after studying English for 3 years or so.

I missed that point, who was it again who sweat?

I obviously understand what perspired, but if you just read it word by word it sounds like those two threatened the 12yo that they would "commit prostitution" (???) with customers like if the 12yo wouldn't behave.

That's the sort of English a 13yo over here gets marked in his/her class test with loooong wavy red lines; after studying English for 3 years or so.

Don't sweat it expert.

Do understand that this forum is for all people ,not every body is a flawless and perfect as you.

Many members only read and never write,for some members english is their 3rd or 4th language .

Even if you speak 6 language ,please don't comment rude .

(unless he masters only english ,because that "an sich" is indeed very low.)beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu

While what you write may be true, but I don't think the people to whom you refer are writing for an English Language newspaper. Those are the good folks who need to get their stuff together..... Very poorly written article..... brings to mind Abbott and Costello & whos on first.

12 in the first line, 16 in the third. She must be about 30 by now.

oh come on, if you are going to comment, at least read the post.

The people involved are 22, 16, and 12.

You're right. I'm too jaded by stories like this to make me it to read it properly.

Apologies.

Please try and write us something in Thai, tongue.png

As I now try to translate Thai to English and Thai to German, even more difficult, I realize that that translation process is very difficult and all Online Translation sites have a big problem with it! Have mercy! wink.png

By the way, from the article LINK:

before the accident the victim ran away from home to stay with her friends who are Mr. Thawachai and Mrs.Kaew. Shortly after, the suspects ordered the victim to become a prostitute to earn money to help with the expenses of the house

Who has "friends" like these, does not need "enemies"! bah.gif

Edited by ALFREDO