Does anyone know where to find a Suzuki (Automatic Bike) Service centre in Bangkok ?

easybullet3

Does anyone know where to find a Suzuki (Moped/Scooter - Automatic Bike) Service centre in Bangkok ?

its the hardest thing to find!

the Suzuki Car dealer has no idea. the shops that sell bikes dont know either!!

and the Suzuki (thailand) website is all about large bikes and cars!

Please someone let me know so I can buy some spare parts for my bike and get a service.

Appreciated

Edited by easybullet3

Does anyone know where to find a Suzuki (Moped/Scooter - Automatic Bike) Service centre in Bangkok ?

its the hardest thing to find!

the Suzuki Car dealer has no idea. the shops that sell bikes dont know either!!

and the Suzuki (thailand) website is all about large bikes and cars!

Please someone let me know so I can buy some spare parts for my bike and get a service.

If your bike was sold in Thailand, any local shop will be able to fix it and get parts for it. Things to check first are transmission belt, and clutch pads. Noting else is likely to wear out or break, but if it does, you have to identify it first, then worry for a replacement after.

As you bring it to the shop, you can stay there watching as they work on it, and examine parts for wear and the general work quality. That is not much a matter of not trusting, but an occasion for you to learn how the bike works and how the mechanic work on it.

If all goes well the mechanic will perform all the necessary work at a very reasonable cost. As he does, you can name the parts in English, and he will be happy to repeat that with you to confirmm. You may even learn their name in Thai and some more small talk.

Edited by paz