Maltese Tourist encounters thieving Ladyboy's on Pattaya Beach

webfact

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Theft of one's innocence maybe...just curious, does your cleanup include all the pesky ladygirls around town constantly barking at me to have a drink, massage, etc., with many even reaching out to touch me or grope me in public?

No, for most people, and for the law, there is a big difference between the things you describe and stealing. Theft is illegal, the rest is not, although you may find it annoying.
reaching out to touch or grope in public is the method they use to steal, theres no difference at all
I agree with the groping part, although I am not sure we agree on the theft part? Girls generally reach out and grab you because they want your as a customer, unlike the LBs who generally grab you because they want to steal from you.

Funny I've lived in Thailand over a decade and been pawed over by both types of sex-workers and have found exactly zero correlation to what you state, in that I've never been robbed by either one of them.

I don't subscribe to the belief of many forum members that ones propensity to commit crime is related to one's gender identity.

I am glad to hear that you have been lucky. Unfortunately many others have not been so lucky, as you can see from the comments and daily news reports. Similarly I have never been scammed by a jetski operator, yet I have no doubt jetski scams happen quite often :-)

By the way, I think you will find that any prison, justice department and police department in the world, not to mention any research you can find online, will confirm that the vast majority of crimes, incl. theft, robbery and pickpocketing, are committed by men. The only crime where women "win" over men is probably prostitution :-)

Edited by monkeycountry

Theft of one's innocence maybe...just curious, does your cleanup include all the pesky ladygirls around town constantly barking at me to have a drink, massage, etc., with many even reaching out to touch me or grope me in public?

No, for most people, and for the law, there is a big difference between the things you describe and stealing. Theft is illegal, the rest is not, although you may find it annoying.
reaching out to touch or grope in public is the method they use to steal, theres no difference at all
I agree with the groping part, although I am not sure we agree on the theft part? Girls generally reach out and grab you because they want your as a customer, unlike the LBs who generally grab you because they want to steal from you.

Funny I've lived in Thailand over a decade and been pawed over by both types of sex-workers and have found exactly zero correlation to what you state, in that I've never been robbed by either one of them.

I don't subscribe to the belief of many forum members that ones propensity to commit crime is related to one's gender identity.

I am glad to hear that you have been lucky. Unfortunately many others have not been so lucky, as you can see from the comments and daily news reports. Similarly I have never been scammed by a jetski operator, yet I have no doubt jetski scams happen quite often :-)

By the way, I think you will find that any prison, justice department and police department in the world, not to mention any research you can find online, will confirm that the vast majority of crimes, incl. theft, robbery and pickpocketing, are committed by men. The only crime where women "win" over men is probably prostitution :-)

I never claimed ladyboys don't commit crimes...just as I don't claim women don't and men don't. My point is all people commit crimes and singling out one group of them as a criminal class based on their race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, etc, is just wrong. Not really sure what the men commit most crimes comment is about...most psychologists will confirm that transsexuals are women and exhibit the physical and psychological traits of that gender.

Now, if people have other issues with ladyboys, well that's their problem and not the ladyboy's.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

I never claimed ladyboys don't commit crimes...just as I don't claim women don't and men don't. My point is all people commit crimes and singling out one group of them as a criminal class based on their race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, etc, is just wrong. Not really sure what the men commit most crimes comment is about...most psychologists will confirm that transsexuals are women and exhibit the physical and psychological traits of that gender.

Now, if people have other issues with ladyboys, well that's their problem and not the ladyboy's.

You did say though that ones propensity to commit crime was not gender related, and I simply point out that any statistic you can find or law enforcement you ask will prove you wrong. Statistically men commit alot more crimes than women, and more specifically news reports and the police in Pattaya should be able to confirm that on average ladyboys commit alot more crime than the average male (and female).

Ladyboys may pretend to be women, and may even feel like women, but biologically they are still men, just like any other man, and are therefore prone to the often stupid behavior of men. Try agitating one of them, and you will see their true nature smile.png

Edited by monkeycountry

just spend some time on beach road and watch the pickpocket gangs at work, theres at least one gang out there every night, you cant miss them. they consist entirely of ladyboys. their method is that two approach a passing man from each side and then they both feel his back pockets while pretending to flirt with him, if theres nothing there they continue down the street and try and get at his front pockets. I see this every night, I have yet to see women doing it. I am sure there are many ladyboys that dont do this but the fact is the pickpockets on beach road and walking street are mostly ladyboys

You did say though that ones propensity to commit crime was not gender related, and I simply point out that any statistic you can find or law enforcement you ask will prove you wrong. Statistically men commit alot more crimes than women, and more specifically news reports and the police in Pattaya should be able to confirm that on average ladyboys commit alot more crime than the average male (and female).

Ladyboys may pretend to be women, and may even feel like women, but biologically they are still men, just like any other man, and are therefore prone to the often stupid behavior of men. Try agitating one of them, and you will see their true nature smile.png

Believe me, me and my ladyboy companions get very "agitated" but funny thing, not one of them has ever tried to rob me.