Are there any Hammerite paint stockists in Thailand ?

easyozzi

I bought from Home pro, about 3 years ago, very expensive and they did not have smooth only the crackle finnish

i bought from home pro also,to paint my gates and fence i used jotun premium enamel [black] and for the fancy bits beger acrylic enamel [gold] it looks rearly well.

mate, havent used hammertone for years but love the effect, dont know how you will go over here as they do not seem to stock a lot of what are considered normal/everyday paints back in Australia. Still cant find any bleed seals or anything close to Bulls Eye 123 for adhesion to any surface let alone a decent wall/ceiling paint, suede finish etc.

Cheers chaps, I'd heard that HomePro stock it, but I guess it's just "as and when" fresh stocks arrive. I'll just keep my eyes peeled for future stocks, although I've finally managed to track down a seller overseas who is prepared to ship to Thailand, many thanks for the feedback

Cheers chaps, I'd heard that HomePro stock it, but I guess it's just "as and when" fresh stocks arrive. I'll just keep my eyes peeled for future stocks, although I've finally managed to track down a seller overseas who is prepared to ship to Thailand, many thanks for the feedback

Home Pro stores only ever stock a small fraction of the range that's actually available - so you could be waiting forever ;) Best just to see if it's available from Direct-to-shop online:

http://www.directtoshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SearchDisplay?searchTerm=hammer&categoryId=11068&x=16&y=6&storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&pageSize=12&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&showResultsPage=true&searchSource=Q&pageView=

They also have it available in larger buckets.

make sure you take along someone who speaks thai,unless you can,otherwise they will show you all the hammers they havewhistling.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was going to say that it was impossible to get in the UK due to health and safety issues !

So wondered if it might be difficult anywhere else.

But I see it has been modified to be on sale again.

I tried to order it a few years ago for a contract I was working on and got a severe bollocking ;-( Health and safety as ever only good after the event.

I wonder if it is still as good as it was.

I tried in 2012/13 for about 8 months to find a supplier of Hammerite in Thailand, no success.

Therefore I bought this product:

Rust Tech from TOA, quiet expensive (about 16-1800 B.).

If you use it exactly as shown on youtube, it's worth the money.

Unfortunately only in grey sad.png

• 9 years later...