Walen School - Cha Am

MacWalen

Hi guys, Walen school is pleased to announce that we have just signed a multi year lease for a new Walen School in Cha Am. Construction will begin shortly. My landlord and lady with my country manager Khun Imm and myself in the attached picture.

Walen School - knowledge is power!

post-46756-0-52634200-1380260045_thumb.j

I note that Mac Walen is planning on opening a branch, both in Hua Hin and Cha Am. I would suggest that anyone contemplating signing up for a course with them, spend several days reading items in the main TV Topic area "Thai Language".. At last count there were over 49,000 entries.. I would love to see the Pros and Cons entries percentage.

We started construction yesterday. 1st October. The two townhouses in the middle will be turned into a Walen school. Interestingly enough already yesterday local people were asking for lessons for their kids. The Cha-am beach is only 150 meters from our school.

post-46756-0-20998700-1380692728_thumb.j

• 1 month later...

We started construction yesterday. 1st October. The two townhouses in the middle will be turned into a Walen school. Interestingly enough already yesterday local people were asking for lessons for their kids. The Cha-am beach is only 150 meters from our school.

I would like to know when its planned to be opening too.

meh, 150 meters from the beach is impossible, even Chao Lai is 200 meters from Ruamjit (and the beach would be 50m).. so it's more like 350 meters ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are open for business, assembling our first classes. I am short on staff at the moment but from the 1st of March I will have 3 full time staff there. Beginning of business in a new place is not easy but I am committed long term to Cha-am and I am sure we will provide quality teaching to our students.

• 6 months later...

Student numbers are slowly growing in Walen Cha-Am, we have the alphabet class and book 1 class going for Thai and we also have one English class for beginners. Today I created our official Facebook account for Walen Cha-Am. I am committed to operate the school in Cha-Am for many years to come so I am sure as the time passes by we will get more and more popular in the area.

Here is our Facebook: www.facebook.com/walenchaam

post-46756-0-67992600-1415365016_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously? You need to ask TV this? Get off the plane yesterday?

I am looking for Thai staff. What is the best way to advertise for staff in Cha Am? Local newspaper? Some website? Suggestions very much appreciated.

Maybe he did and he's French and on his way back to Paris.

• 7 months later...