Telehandler, second hand where to find?

Rangsit going out of BBK, allso there was some places on the outer ring road, past the airprort on highway 1, as with a lot of machinery in Thailand It will be impoted ,but what about spare parts? when it gets here it will be at least 15 years old, tthe Manitou in the photo if it was here, where would you fix it .

A tractor dealer near me has some second hand Ford 6610's one with an imported loader on it would that do,or a Ford 6610 with a loaer on it ,similar to grab for sugar cain ,but with a bucket on,some are made near here ,will be easy to fix, about 600,000 bart.Just an idea.

Yours Regs

KS

the thing is that a telehandler can be fitted with a bucket for digging, and be good at it, with a loader, with a platform, it can pull carts and it has 4wd. in europe tractors are only used to tugg big carts for the rest its all telehandlers.

Im starting a pig farm and a telehandler would help me out greatly, thanks for all the replies!

Packdee

They are are the one's I wrote about ,but with a bucket on.

The one on the left how do they reverse the drive, making reverse going forward? we have a lot round here ,a lot based on Ford 5000's, a 45 year old tractor, they just keep going .

Yours Regs

KS