buy the radio (walkie talkie)

Make sure u do not buy the black amateur radio unless u have n international amateur radio license or if the police stop u the fine is 300 000 baht

U can buy radios for tourists in their packets or red radios but company's like to use them so make sure u don't piss any hotels or other companies off

Make sure u do not buy the black amateur radio unless u have n international amateur radio license or if the police stop u the fine is 300 000 baht

U can buy radios for tourists in their packets or red radios but company's like to use them so make sure u don't piss any hotels or other companies off

How do I know if I bought a portable radio to use?

I dont understand...

Buy the walki-talkies here in Thailand, the red coloured ones are the ones which are approved for public use.

Buy it abroad and then it is very likely that it is of a type not approved for public use here.

How do I know if I bought a portable radio to use?

I dont understand...

If black on frequency 144 MHz up then of not buy

They shall sell then but don't buy

Red or tourist walked talkies that cone in packets ok

The black radios have the police and government frequency which us why cannot use

U maybe using a police frequency without knowing

You need to purchase a red coloured 2-way radio. They usually have channels 1 - 100.

Only red? Black can not be used?

The same it http://dx.com/41618

It can be any colour as long as it has the allowable frequency

U can buy legally 245 MHz

I can buy 144 MHz up but u shall need a licence u shall need to take a test in your own country

Then u can transfer the licence in thailand depending on what company u r from

Check RAST