Buying small stuf online

chiangrai

Hi,

I'm living in the middle of nowhere and often have to go to the city for small things likr an angle grinder disk or a bag of screws,

Is there anywhere online that do this in Thailand.

I find it imposable to be organized that I have everything at home.

Thanks

IMHO,

You have changed my life.

before it was a long day to the city and back.

Half an hours studying how to say it in Thai first,

Then pure pandemonium in the shop because I never do a job the same ways as the Thais do.They don't under stand why i don't just slap some masonry nails in.

Now i might have to change forums but what is the best way to change the sites into English....get them on Google and press translate this page is what I'm doing now.

However,thank you very,very much

The best way to translate web pages into English if you're on an android phone is open the page from google chrome and translation is automatic after a few seconds,,, I also found this out thanks to someone mentioning it on TV

I really thought you were joking about the NANA SCREW till I opened the website,

I'm on a laptop with Firefox and Google search offers to open the page in English and the whole website is in English after that.

I would have to download Google chrome,would it be any better than what I'm doing now,

I like me old Firefox

Thanks again

Not sure about your laptop, I do most websearches on my phones nowadays, unfortunately google chrome doesn't seem to offer the translate on my iPhone, but I if you're running an android phone the google translate is excellent, page automatically translates within seconds of the page opening

I really thought you were joking about the NANA SCREW till I opened the website,

I'm on a laptop with Firefox and Google search offers to open the page in English and the whole website is in English after that.

I would have to download Google chrome,would it be any better than what I'm doing now,

I like me old Firefox

Thanks again

Nana screw is actually in Chaingmai. Nothing to do with Soi Nana in BKK LOL.

I use Google Chrome when wanting to translate from European languages - it has translation built in.