Bang Saray Hotels and Beach

gk10002000

I need some better beaches than Pattaya Jomtien, Naklua. What is easiest way to get to Bang Saray? Is there a local bus that goes that way if I just do a day swim and return to my hotel in Pattaya? Does anybody have a hotel recommendation in Bang Saray if I decide to stay there for a few days? I am looking in the 1000 baht a night range.

Somebody had said in some other posts that there are air con buses along Sukumvhit that will take me from Pattaya to Ban Saray. Can anybody be more specific? What buses? Where do I get one? Any schedule information? What would a taxi fare be if I had to do that?

\

Thanks

Edited by gk10002000

Just hop on one of the white Baht buses on the Suk going south and get off at the traffic lights at Bang Saray and wave at one of the motor bike taxi's across on the other side of the Suk and they'll take to the beach or where ever you want to go ...cheap and cheerful

http://www.bangsaraythailand.com

Edited by banglay

Just hop on one of the white Baht buses on the Suk going south and get off at the traffic lights at Bang Saray and wave at one of the motor bike taxi's across on the other side of the Suk and they'll take to the beach or where ever you want to go ...cheap and cheerful

http://www.bangsaraythailand.com

Yep only 20 baht from Pattaya to Bang Saray! a taxi up to 500 baht depending who is looking to gaffe a Farang. We have a house here so We never use the guesthouses. Hey just take a baht bus into Bang Saray & look around the area. Bang Saray is fairly small. 2-3 kilos from end to end beach side. You can rent motorbike once your in for 200 baht a day. Or have a moto taxi drive you around. We know a Tuk Tuk driver if you need transpo. Some of the better guesthouses here do not advertise.

Edited by Beardog
  • Thanks 1

One of the best beaches on the Eastern Seaboard is Somprasong at Ban Amphur - about 1/2 way to Bang Saray.

Go through Ban Amphur, at about 159 km on Sukhumvit there is a post office on the right. Go down the small soi beside the PO, abt 1/2 km is Somprasong. Large beach, chairs, drinks & food.

PM me for accommodation in the area.

• Like 1

Take a look at this area on : Bang Saray - google earth. You can see that the beaches around the South Point look good. And that island , Ko Khram Noi also. You would have to charter a boat out of Bang Saray for this venture.

Edited by morrobay

Hi came on this a little late.

Have stayed at the Willkris Resort in Bangsary 3 times.

It is an exceptionally good resort.

Quiet, very good food and service.

Rooms are very well appointed for the rate of circa 1000B

Very good oasis from the "stress" of Pattaya, which is easily

reached in 20 + mins to southern end of Jomtien (by own car !!). .

Agree with DekDaeng on the Beach at Somprasong at Ban Amphur

Willkris Resort : The first luxuary room resort in Bangsaray.

Edited by Rimmer
Phone and email as per forum rules

How about just rent a bike for a day and drive there. It's an easy 20-30 minute ride. I can certainly recommended the beach much better than Pattaya/Jomtien. If you turn right as you reach the sea there is a nice stretch there. Also had some great food from the beach sellers.

post-136178-0-86318500-1381716320_thumb.

Somprasong is a nice beach. Bang Saray is great also. For something closer, try the beach near The View restaurant. Just before the Ambassador Hotel. I dont think the water is very clean, but it is a nice beach to just sit and enjoy the view.