I'm Thai and I'm looking for a foreign friend in Chiang Mai or vicinity !

jirosang

Hello everybody, my name is Jo, 30 years old, 175 cm, 68 kg, lecturer and researcher in university is my job. I'm Thai living in Chiang Mai and honestly I have no idea on how to make gay foreign friends here. I’m not effeminate at all, so nobody knows I’m gay. In fact, I'm closeted, only my best few friends know it. For my habit, I'm quite optimistic and lagrge-minded. But I'm quite not socialize.

I don't smoke but I drink few times/month. I prefer to go to small pub & restaurant, listen to a cool music. My favorite bands are RHCP, Oasis, Coldplay, Matchbox 20, Simple plan and etc. Football or american soccer is my life, I will always watch football match on TV in every week. I'm a Manchester United fan.

My specifications are, I really want to make friends with people between age of 20 - 35 years (not including asian people). and I don't want someone who wants sex temporarily. I don't have specific sexual type. Because I really don't focus on it first. I want someone who could share the every topic for changing opinion each other, has a great attitudes, nice and polite and importantly, not coquettish, (habit like straight will be better). It would be good if we start from friend status and after that let the time be the judge of the relationship.

If you're looking for long term friendship or relationship, I'm ready to talk with you guy. !

Aloha !!

Jo

Edited by jirosang

Man U seriously ? maybe would get more hits if you said Chelsea :) - just kidding.

Best of luck in your pursuit - love really does exist and it's out there just keep looking, not so sure about the online thing I met face to face years ago and one smile sealed my life.

This really isn't a dating site. We do have a Private Message function if someone is interested in making contact.

If anybody knows any places to go to that might be a good a starting point, that might be helpful.

If you really want the topic closed, it can be. Your post is OK, but just wanted everyone to know that the site doesn't really function as a dating site. You seem to be looking for friends and places to go to meet them. Someone may have some ideas.