Arrested Bangkok mama-san: I'm too fat for legit jobs

webfact

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tvf pedo defense force tries to play the issue down.

Wikipedia says this: As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in persons 16 years of age or older typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest toward prepubescent children (generally age 11 years or younger

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

You are a misguided (most polite word I could think of) to call anyone who posted on this forum a 'pedo defense force'.

Not one mention of prepubescent prostitution in the OP. Pedophilia is a heinous act and should not be lumped in with teenage prostitution which, though terribly wrong, is not heinous.

Pedophilia and Nazi, among others, are terms that should not be watered down by using them indiscriminately.

Hear Hear. Someone here who thinks. your statement is 100% correct.

• Like 1

Oh, I don't want her, you can have her She's too fat for me She's too fat for me She's too fat for me I don't want her, you can have her, She's too fat for me She's too fat She's too fat She's too fat for me

I get dizzy I get numbo

When I'm dancing With my Jum-Jum-Jumbo

I don't want her,

you can have her

She's too fat for me

She's too fat for me

She's too fat for me

I don't want her,

you can have her

She's too fat for me

She's too fat

Fars too fat

She's too fat for me

Can she prance up a hill?

No, no, no, no, no

Can she dance a quadrille?

No, no, no, no, no

Does she fit in your coupe?

By herself she's a group

Could she possibly

Sit upon your knee?

No, no, no

She's so charming

And she's so winning

But it's alarming

When she goes in swimming

She's a twosome,

She's a foursome

If she'd lose some

I would like her more some

I don't want her,

you can have her

She's too fat for me

She's too fat for me

She's too fat for me

I don't want her

you can have her

She's too fat for me

She's too fat

Much too fat

She's too fat for me

A pop song from 1948 - before the World went PC

• Like 1

The fact that children are being abused, and most people in this forum have nothing to say except for ridiculing a woman because she is fat as if they were fifth-graders is depressing.

Guilty as charged, Your Honour.

To her defense, if you don't have the right looks it is difficult to find a job in Thailand, where you are judged primarily on your appearance.

The rest doesn't seem to matter much

Don't forget the Masters Degree for just about everything from bank clerk to "trolley dolly"!!

Wikipedia says this: As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in persons 16 years of age or older typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest toward prepubescent children (generally age 11 years or younger

You are a misguided (most polite word I could think of) to call anyone who posted on this forum a 'pedo defense force'.

Not one mention of prepubescent prostitution in the OP. Pedophilia is a heinous act and should not be lumped in with teenage prostitution which, though terribly wrong, is not heinous.

Pedophilia and Nazi, among others, are terms that should not be watered down by using them indiscriminately.

Hear Hear. Someone here who thinks. your statement is 100% correct.

Gotta go with that as well.

To her defense, if you don't have the right looks it is difficult to find a job in Thailand, where you are judged primarily on your appearance.

The rest doesn't seem to matter much

She would make a great hooker, a lot of guys like chewing the fat.

wikipedia is edtited by the pedo defense force.

why argue here in this topic that teenage prostitution isn't that bad and not heinous?

That smells to me like an attempt at networking and looking for contacts.

Trying to get away with calling it ephebophilia - typical pedo defense arguments.

No one should be playing it down, you cannot defend the indefensible!

Fat has absolutely nothing to do with her criminal behavior.

I am talking about those kind of people who argue that buying 15 years old for sex has nothing to do with pedophilia.

" I raised them like my own children " . . . what sort of parent raises children to lead them into prostitution ? Did she allow / encourage her own natural children to follow that path ? Obesity is no excuse for bad parenting.

Edited by bumpkin

why argue here in this topic that teenage prostitution isn't that bad and not heinous?

Trying to get away with calling it ephebophilia - typical pedo defense arguments.

Ages and numbers for these things are not something that stems from what some people from the western world think is acceptable. In Japan, I believe the age of consent is still 13. Although it's 15 here in Thailand, the sexual debut age in rural areas is lower among very many, sometimes much lower. Some of that sexual activity could easily be seen as prostitution, although those involved probably don't often see it that way. I don't in any way condone prostitution of young teenagers, but there's a huge difference between that and the sick activities of pedophiles who have no lower limits whatsoever when it comes to the age of their victims, and cause irreparable physical and psychological damage.

Pedophiles are sick people. We cannot categorize a large portion of the Asian, male population as sick because we don't condone their sexual activities. That's confusing the issue, and doesn't help at all when it comes to helping the victims of real pedophiles.

" I raised them like my own children " . . . what sort of parent raises children to lead them into prostitution ?

Penniless, ignorant mothers who come from a background of prostitution and/or violence do that. It happens all over SE Asia, and I'm sure in other parts of the world as well.

Ages and numbers for these things are not something that stems from what some people from the western world think is acceptable. In Japan, I believe the age of consent is still 13. Although it's 15 here in Thailand, the sexual debut age in rural areas is lower among very many, sometimes much lower. Some of that sexual activity could easily be seen as prostitution, although those involved probably don't often see it that way. I don't in any way condone prostitution of young teenagers, but there's a huge difference between that and the sick activities of pedophiles who have no lower limits whatsoever when it comes to the age of their victims, and cause irreparable physical and psychological damage.

Pedophiles are sick people. We cannot categorize a large portion of the Asian, male population as sick because we don't condone their sexual activities. That's confusing the issue, and doesn't help at all when it comes to helping the victims of real pedophiles.

read the OP?

Its about a woman who got arrested on charges of human trafficking and forcing underage victims into prostitution.

too bad that we have no reports that they arrested the pedo customer as well and still sickening that the pedo defense force is out here and argues that i should call these not pedos.

Will the defense work if a creepydudefromtexas says back home in Texas "it is not a heinous crime to buy a 15 years old for sex, because a 15 years old is not a baby and hence i am not a pedophile" i doubt any pedo would get away with that in the eyes of the law in Texas.

read the OP?

Its about a woman who got arrested on charges of human trafficking and forcing underage victims into prostitution.

too bad that we have no reports that they arrested the pedo customer as well and still sickening that the pedo defense force is out here and argues that i should call these not pedos.

Will the defense work if a creepydudefromtexas says back home in Texas "it is not a heinous crime to buy a 15 years old for sex, because a 15 years old is not a baby and hence i am not a pedophile" i doubt any pedo would get away with that in the eyes of the law in Texas.

Nobody here are defending pedophiles and I doubt that anybody are defending underage prostitution or even any sex with underage girls. Still there's a big difference between having sex with sexually active teenagers and raping kids. Get your act together. I'm out of here.

this women is alleged to have trafficked children. Obesity doesn't mitigate this, nor poverty, nor any excuse. if she is guilty? (she has admitted it)then go straight to jail. Plenty of time to lose weight there.

Totally agree. No mitigation whatsoever. Too many people in this world claiming, and getting away with, 'victim' status when they get caught committing crimes.

Somehow I suspect the reason WHY she got such a big arse in the first place because she was too lazy to work!