cooked or uncooked that is the question

meatboy

i have been buying "bangkok meat products"lately,kilo packs of smoked pork sausages,200grms.of mixed sausage non-smoked and 200grm.pakets of small garlic sausages.

there is nothing on the packaging to say whether they are cooked or uncooked.

so if anyone from bmp[that is bangkok] not uk.is reading this can you give us this info.

The best way to figure it out is to ask someone at the place you buy the meat. But a general rule is if it says, smoked then its smoked. If it says cooked then its cooked. If it doesnt say anything its raw.

have you ever tried asking staff at supermarkets whats the difference between a cow and a pig,they would answer dont know i am not married.

do you work at makro?

The best way to figure it out is to ask someone at the place you buy the meat. But a general rule is if it says, smoked then its smoked. If it says cooked then its cooked. If it doesnt say anything its raw.

"Smoke" means something quite different to a Thai. Be careful who you ask. facepalm.gif

have you ever tried asking staff at supermarkets whats the difference between a cow and a pig,they would answer dont know i am not married.

do you work at makro?

my apologies to all the staff at makro.

i should have said home-pro.

• 2 weeks later...

do you work at makro?

my apologies to all the staff at makro.

i should have said home-pro.

sent bmp.an e-mail asking them for the same info,as to date no reply.the wf.will ask in tesco's today that might be interesting.