Anyone know of any electronic geeks or shops that can fix my media player?

jaideeguy

Anyone know of any [English speaking/reliable] electronic geeks or shops that can fix my Apacer media player that is a couple of years past warantee??

Seems like a simple fix, as suddenly my USB media player will not respond to or recognize the remote control. [Yes I did replace batteries!] . I took it to Armon and they no can fix after holding it hostage for more than a week and not calling.

Maybe someone knows of a reliable shop that 'can do'??

thanks in advance...........

After 12 years here, I can speak nitnoi but when you're talking technical Thai or just getting directions, something always gets lost in translation..................I got a wife that speaks Thai, but she doesn't speak 'electronics' or mechanics or building etc.

English is a much more precise language for things technical, mechanical, scientific, etc.........

Is that all you have to offer Dante??

Edited by jaideeguy

About half way up Chiang Moi Road, on the right hand side when going towards the river, there is a fix-it guy with a bunch of old TVs in his shop that you can see from outside. I've been going to him for years and he has fixed all kinds of things for a reasonable price.