Pheu Thai to send MPs to flood-hit regions

webfact

Pheu Thai to send MPs to flood-hit regions

PNPOL561021001000101.jpg

BANGKOK, 21 October 2013 (NNT) - Pheu Thai spokesman, Prompong Nopparit, revealed that the Pheu Thai party would cancel their weekly meeting on October 22 in order to allow its MPs to visit the flood hit regions and keep themselves updated on the current flood situation.

However, the party will maintain a meeting for its various committees on October 22 in order to evaluate the work and progress that had been made in the past two years in office.

As for the Phra Viharn Temple dispute on which the International Court of Justice’s (ICJ) verdict will be announced on November 11, the Pheu Thai spokesman called on the opposition party to stop using this issue to create more rifts of social discontent, and attempt to make the public believe that Thailand would lose part of her land as an end result.

He urged that all sides wait patiently for the actual verdict before creating one’s own interpretation of the matter.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2013-10-21 footer_n.gif

Should not be a long or tough trip, as there are no floods in Thailand anymore! The amazing current government has seen to it, and has well used the 350 Billions baht to prevent any inconvenience!

The fact that 25 provinces are still under water, that almost 2,000,000 Thai are wading in water or camping on their roof, is nothing to be called floods.

Vacation maybe?

You guys are a tough audience. I mean really. All the MP's were really keen to go, but were waiting for their Louis Vitton wellies to be delivered whic Yingluck ordered for her hard working MP's on her recent trip to Europe.

• Like 2

Wonder if they are going to have Thaksins picture on them like the bags of supplies?

I remember seeing at the Long Bin port, in Vietnam, USAID supplies being unloaded, and the USAID logo being sprayed out and the Hammer and Sickle being sprayed over it.

Now dear people, gather around and let me tell you the news I bring from Bangkok and specifically from our wonderful PM Yingluck. There is no flooding, there's some excess water, but the 30cm you're standing in now can hardly be called a problem. Furthermore if the officials had listened to the advise given by our real-PM even this non-issue would have been gone within a week. In the mean time here's some gifts from our great Thinker who really worries about you and his inability at the moment to be (wading through water) here with you.

(...) However, the party will maintain a meeting for its various committees on October 22 in order to evaluate the work and progress that had been made in the past two years in office (...)

sending a couple of sms should do the trick

Save the meeting expenses for... let's say a Christmas present for the Master.. (?)

Quite sad that a Governing party has to 'arrange' for its MP's to visit their own provinces. Any decent MP voted in by his people would have been there weeks ago and not left.

Any decent person wouldn't be PTP MP.

When asked what he did for a living, a politician said that he was a Member of Parliament. He added that he would appreciate it if this snippet of information was not made public. "My mother thinks I'm a pianist in a brothel" he added.

• Like 1