Who is the hottest Thai soap actress?

pinkpanther99

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO the soapstresses are quite an ugly bunch. Way too much silicone on the noses and too many ops on the face. Same have Chinese features, which definitely does not help.

QUITE AN UGLY BUNCH !!!!!!!!!--- My vote for the most ridiculous quote of the year------

Yes, jealousy is a curse. Envy is debilitating. Desiring the un-atainable leads to frustration. . . . his criticisms are revealing.

Not a lakhorn actress, but I've had a crush over the actress Cris Horwang for a couple of years now, that is on tonnes of billboards and everywhere.

My ex hit me one in Tesco when she caught me looking at a cardboard cutout. Oh those jealous girls!

The point of this thread wasn't to discuss the finer points of Thai soap plot lines. It was more just an opportunity to look at pics of nice looking women - as shallow that sounds, that's was it. If you want to turn this into a TV review, go and start your own bloody thread!

So on that note, has nobody got anymore pics?

Who is Pancake that has been mentioned previously? I've seen the dodgy looking one on Facebook, didn't realise there was an actress of the same name.

Here is another nice pic of Chompoo

FHM089_002.jpg

• Like 2

Of the 3 posted, you guys need to take a closer look. Chompoo has terribly hairy arms, a real put off for me. I wouldn't kick her out of bed but as we are asking for the best I thought I'd mention it.

Yaya looks great and is beautiful but I've seen her in person and is very very tall for a Thai girl. Great for pictures/modelling but not for me. She looks like a giant.

Janie is ok.

As some have mentioned Noon Woranut and Aum Patcharapha are up there but they are getting on a bit now. But the best in their day

Poo Pliya is very hot and has no silicone, perhaps someone can get a picture of her for us all to look at.

I have seen many girls on Thai TV that are super hot but as I'm not much of a fan of Thai soaps I have no idea of their names.

• Like 1

I first thought that Janie was mixed blood but I watched a Thai talk show recently claiming that her parents were Thai and she was born in L.A, thus made her a US citizen. They showed her photos when she was very young and she looked real Thai.

All half Thais I think? Gorgeous mix halfies!

Yes, I think you are right.

Chompoo is half English, Janie half American and Yaya half Norwegian .

• Like 1