Apple Store (TH) K12 Education w/ discounted prices

muratremix

Hi,

I want to buy a new MacBook Pro 13" with VAT refund AND english only keyboard but you can't have both. If I choose english keyboard, I can't get VAT refund form from store.apple.com/th website. If I choose VAT refund in iStudio, I can't choose English only keyboard (I don't want to have English / Thai keyboard).

I remember reading about K12 store in Thaivisa but I can't find the topic. Prices are VAT-free (and even better than VAT-free prices) but it should require some kind of teacher / student confirmation. I have a teacher friend that I can buy in his name but does anybody know how this process work on Apple K12 store?

http://store.apple.com/th-k12

I don't have Thai credit card, only Kasikorn Bank K-Web card (virtual card) and credit card from my homecountry (Not USA or Singapore). They say they accept Thai, USA and Singapore credit cards.

Is there anybody succesfully bought something from Apple Store Thailand (store.apple.com/th) with their credit card from their homecountry (that is not Singapore or USA) ?

i didnt see any true discounts on pricing when i look at the ed pages on the apple store

Macbook Pro retina 13" is 43,500 on normal apple store, 40,500 on k12 store.

There are no discounts in iPhone / iPad. Only Macbook and Displays.