Hello - New Here

Oogleman

Hi guys,

Paul from London here.

New to the forum but not to thailand. Looks like a great place u have here!

I will be in Thialnd from 11th may onwards for 3 weeks- starting in BKK & then on to Pattaya & Ko samed(hopefully). So far i`ve just bought the flight ticket, so anyone with any good accomodation deals or recommendations i would love to hear from you.

Anyone wants to hook up for a drink/meal too let me know. Im coming alone & have no bf there.

Will add my pics if im allowed - i need to read all the rules first lol

post-29208-1146650234_thumb.jpgfirst time I came in BKK, I stay Aquarius guest house, soi Suanphlu (have web site) not far from Patpong. Very lovely place in the heart of the city, but now getting dirty and even expensive (1000B) because the owner is out of his business, too bad... (see pic)

If u'r not looking for romance, Malaysia hôtel is cheap (750B) and very convenient, near Babylon, Silom...

Pinnacle hôtel in the opposite, little higher level than Malaysia, good for one or two nights.

Babylon has also rooms for 1500B includes bkfst. Very good standard and funny to take common shower at 3am after dancing and/or sexing. The price includes one entry in the most beautiful sauna of Asia. After all, a good bargain.

In Samui I met an English guy 3y ago leading a gaybar (as we can call that in Samui) named Pepe's. So funny with young locals boys smiling trying to make local show, they give one to the other their underwear. So thai !!! I heard the owner has now a place (hotel, resort ??) in Samui, of course gays'r welcome, just ask new Pepe's or cruise web sites

Phangnan I see nothing but I somenone knows about, I'm interested (Full Moon Party every month is great)

post-29208-1146650299_thumb.jpg

Aquarius' reputation is pretty poor .....

Tarntawan gets mixed reviews ....

I am fond of Chinhouse ...

and the better rooms at Pinnacle Lumpini are ok .... dragoncastle.net has a way of contacting a guy at Pinnacle that can get better than posted/internet rates