Hotel or guest house Cha am

Bazw57

Can anyone suggest a decent cheap hotel or guest house close into town in Cha am?

Must be under 900 baht per night and close to beach and bars.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Can anyone suggest a decent cheap hotel or guest house close into town in Cha am?

Must be under 900 baht per night and close to beach and bars.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Perfect guest house which is in the bus station Soi, about 100 meters to the beach, lots of bars there, not sure of the rates but am sure it will be under 900 bht not sure if I can post a phone number, if you want you can pm me, there is also a guy called John a few doors down who owns a bar, he does rooms as well, sorry no contact for him!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by dogpoo

Soi Bust stop is the hookers area, single guy Ok but not ideal. Noise from bars, no parking, hookers everywhere, drunks shouting....try Nirundorn3 on the beach road, 700 a night weekdays..air, balcony, parking..much better than anywhere in bus stop Bottom of Narrathip, turn right and about 200 yards

• Like 1

Soi Bust stop is the hookers area, single guy Ok but not ideal. Noise from bars, no parking, hookers everywhere, drunks shouting....try Nirundorn3 on the beach road, 700 a night weekdays..air, balcony, parking..much better than anywhere in bus stop Bottom of Narrathip, turn right and about 200 yards

The op says close to bars so maybe this could mean he is single! If he is single then close to the bars,girls and noise will not bother him! But yes not ideal for a family!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app