gilrs in warmup/Fabriq/infinity

DrAzTiK

hi guys,

I would like to know if some guys have already manage to pick up a beautiful girl in these places... I know i may not be the best falang' charmer of chiang mai but dam_n, it's incredible how girls are really not concern about falangs at these places. The best I can do is to grab one or two phone number sometimes but they never answer my message the following day.!!!

The most beautifull girls of chiang mai go to warmup/fabriq/infinity and I really don't know how to pick up them. What do they want? What kind of boy they are looking for ?

It also looks like that many thai people at these place don't speak english very well (or at all) witch of course doesn't help if you want to make a conversation. Are they stupid students sheldered by papa/mama?

But even if you meet some girls speaking english, they will not care about you very much

I have some friends who are able to speak thai fluently and even for them, pick up a girl at these places is like Mission Impossible.

I have spend 3 month in Taiwan (Tapei) and in this country*, girls are beautifull/do speak english very well and are interested about westerners.

What happens about these beautiful Chiang Mai girls? Do they have so many choice ? Are they just stupid? Maybe the traditionnal thai mentality (don't go with falang)?

Edited by DrAzTiK

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A number of young Thai women I know, all of them university graduate students or recent graduates, have asked me where they can meet young, responsible, western men who are interested in a serious relationship, not a one-night stand. I tell them I don't know where they can meet men of this description, the only ones I know already have a girlfriend or wife.

Thai women in Warm-Up, Fabrique, etc. assume, with good reason, the western men in these places are looking for easy, no commitment sex. Some of these women are open to the possibility, but they will look for the men that look like they have money and will be generous with it.

In summary, if you are young, responsible, and looking for a long-term relationship, these bars are not the place to look. If you have money and don't mind spending it, you have a chance. If you are looking for free sex with attractive young women, please let us know where you find it.

Edited by heybruce

Ah! Meeting a girl in those places is like back in the west. For most of us, its not going to happen.

Best bet, meet a girl online, arrange to meet up at Warm Up, and hey presto, you picked up a girl in Warm Up!

Thanks for advices.

Maybe westerners have a bad reputation because of prostitution but thai people also do that...

Maybe it's just about the money, I need a ferrari..

I will try to check riverside and good view.

Ps: I am not old (28years old) and I don't dress myself with rag if I go to named places.

I have, but it is not the norm.

I get waaaay more numbers at riverside and good view.

I have gotten a lot more attention arriving on my ninja, which is not the type of girls I want.

Also, arriving with only Thais has always netted me better results.

"I get waaaay more numbers at riverside"

I'm curious...Riverside?,,,,,Riverside is name of a bar or what? Tell all....wai2.gif

I love the "don't speak much english" line! Your in there country my friend YOU need to learn thai not the other way around! With the rest of what was stated give up now ya doomed before ya even start!! Best of luck but ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

My kids often go to Warm Up when they are in Chiang Mai - and my daughter wouldn't be looking to pick up some farang in a bar and neither would her friends. So maybe there is the answer to your question. xlaugh.png.pagespeed.ic.YrVD4txHqx.webp alt=laugh.png width=20 height=20>

Doubt they tell you when they are on the prowl.

The question is: why would they be interested?

Young Thai girls with little English ability will first and foremost look for other young Thai guys because they have more in common. What do you bring to the party?

Ultimately, everyone really is looking to meet up with people that will enhance their life in some way, so it's hard for them to see how a 'farang' guy (who from their perspective is probably on holiday) could do this. So they ignore you!

It's a misconception that most Thai girls are looking for a 'farang' relationship. Invariably those that are, do so because they consider their chances with Thai guys has been diminished for some reason (like they have a child). Though of course there are always exceptions.

• Like 2

I'm a long stay Asian expat. What was said about upward mobility young Thais are true. If you look like you don't fit in such as learning the local language or can't lead them in terms if a long term relations/future, why bother?

CM is not Pattaya. If you can blend in to the local scene then you have much higher chance. Try to open a bottle and be generous when going out. It goes a long way.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

No they are not stupid, they have better choices and they don't want your money. Don't take the word 'Thailand is a World Brothel' too seriously.

What happens about these beautiful Chiang Mai girls? Do they have so many choice ? Are they just stupid? Maybe the traditionnal thai mentality

post-131333-0-80155400-1382865304_thumb.

• Like 1

I have gotten a lot more attention arriving on my ninja, which is not the type of girls I want.

I'm curious...Riverside?,,,,,Riverside is name of a bar or what? Tell all....wai2.gif

Yes it's right next to good view as well.

Also, I have round about ways to get myself into situations and conversations with girls.

If I see some cute girls at the bar, I may just go up, order a beer. When I turn around I would ask if I could stand there as the band is pretty good and my table is in a bad spot, or comment about how you wish they would play X song. Doing something this entirely in Thai makes them drop their guard and start asking questions and talking. Is this 100%? No, but it's way better than walking up to random girls in a bar as a lone white guy.

I am 30 and my conversational Thai is solid and my slang and cultural references are fantastic for the 20-35 crowd as the vast majority of my friends are 20-35yr old Thais.

The question is: why would they be interested?

Young Thai girls with little English ability will first and foremost look for other young Thai guys because they have more in common. What do you bring to the party?

Ultimately, everyone really is looking to meet up with people that will enhance their life in some way, so it's hard for them to see how a 'farang' guy (who from their perspective is probably on holiday) could do this. So they ignore you!

It's a misconception that most Thai girls are looking for a 'farang' relationship. Invariably those that are, do so because they consider their chances with Thai guys has been diminished for some reason (like they have a child). Though of course there are always exceptions.

Exactly, many Thai girls want skinny white Korean looking boys.

Most girls are not interested, but if you speak enough Thai some will be interested enough just to see what's what.

I thought on an "anonymous" forum like this, everybody "pulled classy birds" at Warm Up etc whistling.gif

Surprised about this too, also I should say while the girls I meet on the rare occasion are cute, they're not the 10/10 car model girls you see strutting through the place.

I also forgot to mention Fabrique, that is the only place I have been met with out right nastiness. I would meet up some Thai friends there once in awhile and then just try and cheers people at the surrounding tables. I talked to some girl in Thai and then she says "I don't speak English" I replied to her, "good, because I haven't been speaking to you in English" and she got a bitchy attitude, had girls ask me why I am there, they don't like farang. etc etc. It's the only place I have met with trouble. Even when the girls at Warm/Monkey/Infinity/Riverside/Goodview/etc etc etc are not interested in dating me, they still end up talking to me for the night and we have fun knowing nothing is following after that night.

Yes it's right next to good view as well.

Also, I have round about ways to get myself into situations and conversations with girls.

If I see some cute girls at the bar, I may just go up, order a beer. When I turn around I would ask if I could stand there as the band is pretty good and my table is in a bad spot, or comment about how you wish they would play X song. Doing something this entirely in Thai makes them drop their guard and start asking questions and talking. Is this 100%? No, but it's way better than walking up to random girls in a bar as a lone white guy.

I am 30 and my conversational Thai is solid and my slang and cultural references are fantastic for the 20-35 crowd as the vast majority of my friends are 20-35yr old Thais.

Lucky sod. I wish I was still 30 and in C.M.

• Like 1